RN/LPN - Part Time Nights
- 201 Shady Ln Dr, Wadena, MN 56482, USA
Join our amazing team!
Fair Oaks Lodge is a retirement community offering a wide variety of lifestyle choices in a unique, scenic environment. Our campus includes Fair Oaks Apartments for independent senior living, Fair Oaks Lodge Nursing Home, and Focused Short Term Rehabilitation. We provide the right level of care for each resident of our community. At Fair Oaks Lodge, we’re committed to a tradition of compassionate care that goes above and beyond, through hospitality, stewardship, integrity, respect and humor.
As an employee of Fair Oaks Lodge, you will ensure that our residents get the care they need. Your hard work and meaningful efforts will help us to continue providing the highest quality healthcare possible. You will have direct impact on the quality of care that our patients receive and will do what it takes to provide the highest quality care. Your outcome-focused work will leave you feeling empowered at the end of each day because you'll know you've made a difference in the lives of our residents.
Licensed Nurse functions as a vital resident of the Fair Oaks Lodge team who contributes to the success of the Community by demonstrating customer/patient focus, effective communication, professionalism, and teamwork. Utilizes the nursing process to assess, plan, implement, and evaluate comprehensive care provided to residents and their families.
We currently need a Nurse to work 40 hours per pay period, including every other weekend and holiday and a Nurse to work just every other weekend for 16 hours per pay period
Ask about the $2,000 Retention bonus!
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES, AND EXPERIENCE:
- Current licensure in the State of Minnesota as an LPN or RN.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Effective communicator with staff, families and outside agencies.
- Customer service oriented with knowledge of successful customer service techniques.
- Ability to understand residents’ charts, doctor’s orders, residents’ plan of care, medication orders.
- Must possess the ability to effectively gather clinical data in regards to resident status and condition.
Fair Oaks Lodge will use email as a method of communication with applicants, please check your SPAM or Junk folder for emails from SmartRecruiters and add to your safe list.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.