Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA/NAR) - Full-Time Evenings
- 201 Shady Ln Dr, Wadena, MN 56482, USA
Fair Oaks Lodge is a retirement community offering a wide variety of lifestyle choices in a unique, scenic environment. Our campus includes. Fair Oaks Apartments for independent senior living, Fair Oaks Lodge Nursing Home, and Focused Short Term Rehabilitation. We provide the right level of care for each resident of our community. At Fair Oaks Lodge, we’re committed to a tradition of compassionate care that goes above and beyond, through hospitality, stewardship, integrity, respect and humor.
As an employee of Fair Oaks Lodge, you will ensure that our residents get the care they need. Your hard work and meaningful efforts will help us to continue providing the highest quality healthcare possible. You will have direct impact on the quality of care that our patients receive and will do what it takes to provide the highest quality care. Your outcome-focused work will leave you feeling empowered at the end of each day because you'll know you've made a difference in the lives of our residents.
We rely on and trust our Certified Nursing Assistants to perform direct resident care and create an environment that demonstrates our commitment to our Community Mission, Vision and Values. This position is responsible for providing residents with routine daily nursing care in accordance with established Community nursing care procedures as directed by supervisors.
We are looking for a CNA's to work Full-Time Evenings (2:00pm-10:30pm), including every other weekend.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES, AND EXPERIENCE:
- Completion of a Certified Nurse Assistant program and must be on the state registry.
- Ability to work on weekends, holidays and overtime if necessary.
- Ability to maintain and keep records
- Ability to understand residents’ charts, doctor’s orders, residents’ plan of care, medication orders.
- Must possess the ability to effectively gather clinical data in regards to resident status and condition and report to licensed nurse.
- Customer service oriented with knowledge of successful customer service techniques.
Must be a team player.
Fair Oaks Lodge will use email as a method of communication with applicants. Please check your SPAM or Junk folder for emails from Smart Recruiters and add @smartrecruiters.com to your safe email list.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.