- 19 Presidential Way, Woburn, MA 01801, USA
Factorial is transforming battery technology to enable safe, affordable, and manufacturable products for Mobility and Energy. Operating out of its world-class research and development facility in Woburn, MA, the company holds a portfolio of solid-state innovations, including its segment-leading Factorial Electrolyte System Technology™ (FEST).
- Assume all HR Admin responsibilities including hiring, on-boarding, managing performance review process, learning and training, compensation/benefits and separation when necessary.
- Develop foundation of modern HR department with scalable functions - and ensure all federal and state compliances are met for Factorial. Also ensure the fundamental Factorial ethics communicated and upheld.
- Execution of employee engagement and retention initiatives - to build right culture under the vision of Factorial CEO
- Support hiring mangers and recruiting resources in recruiting activities, including sourcing
- 3 – 5 years HR Generalist experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Office 365 programs
- SHRM-CP a plus
- Ability to handle confidential matters using discretion and good judgment
- Knowledge of state and federal employment laws and regulations
Factorial is empowering a sustainable future with the highest performance and safest batteries for electric vehicles, homes, and critical applications. We have pioneered Factorial Electrolyte System Technology™, a high performance, scalable solid-state electrolyte solution, to enable batteries with longer range and a higher degree of safety for the global EV market.
Factorial is an equal employer and all your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.