Service Team Specialist
- Hebron, KY
Founded in 2001, FTJ FundChoice, LLC, an SEC Registered Investment Advisor, is a leading provider of investment, reporting and service solutions. We provide advisors access to independent asset allocation strategies and model trading functionality. We assist advisors in simplifying their business by absorbing back office tasks, such as trade reconciliation, account administration, fee billing and performance reporting. For additional information, visit www.ftjfundchoice.com.
This position performs day-to-day functions within the service team in order to service clients and advisors with problem support. Work items include customer service call handling, new account setup, maintenance, problem resolution, cashier functions and workflow management within defined service metrics. The role is focused on solving servicing issues and processing transactions in a teamwork environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Process all daily work across all aspects of servicing advisors and clients including timely call servicing and account management functions.
- Ensure all work is processed with accuracy, timeliness, completeness and within budget according to defined service level metrics.
- Meet or exceed all daily and monthly business measurements.
- Provide feedback to the team for continued improvements.
- Provide status updates to management as required.
- Maintain process measurements and reporting within service levels.
- Interact and partner effectively for all processing issues, metrics, and coordinated activities across all appropriate internal business teams.
- Execute testing as required for business projects.
- Cross train as required to support all team activities and backup team members as needed.
- Assist with team planning as required.
- Ensure execution of all industry and FTJFC specific compliance matters within the team.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Degree in Business or Finance preferred, or equivalent experience in related financial field preferred.
- Minimum of 1 year relevant experience working within a customer service team environment. Experience within any of the following sectors is preferred: Banking, Financial Services, Customer Service, Retail, or Support Team experience.
- Demonstrated experience with customer service and problem solving.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- Must be able to demonstrate a high level of attention to detail.
- Proven ability executing to defined metrics and service measurements.
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to work independently.
- Ability to demonstrate problem solving skills.
- Proficiency of MS office required. Along, with basic typing and computer navigation skills required.
- Experience with financial portfolio management software is a plus.
Local Candidate preferred
No relocation assistance provided