- Hebron, KY
Founded in 2001, FTJ FundChoice, LLC, an SEC Registered Investment Advisor, is a leading provider of investment, reporting and service solutions. We provide advisors access to independent asset allocation strategies and model trading functionality. We assist advisors in simplifying their business by absorbing back office tasks, such as trade reconciliation, account administration, fee billing and performance reporting. For additional information, visit www.ftjfundchoice.com.
This position creates selling opportunities by making outbound opportunity calls to potential advisors, conducting introductory meetings and training sessions via the web, and managing relationships with existing advisors.
Responsibilities Include :
- Provide product and sales training by way of individual or group meetings and webinars.
- Maintain existing relationships with Advisors and increase wallet share.
- Help investment advisors increase their business by producing hypothetical illustrations, updating them on current marketing materials, and informing them of upcoming conference calls or conferences.
- Develop relationships with prospects to attain new producer goals.
- Formulate call lists for territories through the use of existing broker/dealer rep lists, conference lists, and web-based advisor database.
- Maintain the CRM system which includes adding leads, prospects and sales activities.
- Partner with Regional Vice President in the field to help develop sales opportunities in the territory.
- Furnish reports on daily activities as requested by the Director of Internal Sales.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and experience :
- Degree in Finance, Economics or related field.
- 3 years of relevant work experience.
- Prior internal wholesaling experience preferred.
- Ability to effectively manage relationships with clients, advisors, and strategic business partners.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple competing priorities.
- Confident communicator with active listening skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and familiar with CRMs.
- Series 65 within 12 months of employment.
Local Candidate preferred
No relocation assistance provided