Operations Support Associate - Entry Level
- Hebron, KY
Founded in 2001, FTJ FundChoice, LLC, an SEC Registered Investment Advisor, is a leading provider of investment, reporting and service solutions. We provide advisors access to independent asset allocation strategies and model trading functionality. We assist advisors in simplifying their business by absorbing back office tasks, such as trade reconciliation, account administration, fee billing and performance reporting. For additional information, visit www.ftjfundchoice.com.
This position performs day-to-day functions within the Fulfillment team in order to service clients and advisors. Work items include reviewing and processing all incoming mail through accurate scanning and distribution into workflow within defined service metrics, coordinating outbound marketing material by assembling advisor requests/shipment orders and properly metering outgoing mail using UPS and USPS services.
Responsibilities include :
- Open, prepare and scan incoming mail and fax correspondence into imaging system.
- Ensure all outgoing mail is properly metered and delivered to post office including Welcome Letters for new clients.
- Coordinate the preparation and delivery of requested marketing kits.
- Log and scan checks for automated check deposits.
- Ensure transaction requests meet internal and regulatory good order requirements.
- Coordinate the resolution of servicing issues in a teamwork environment.
- Process daily work in all aspects of servicing advisors and clients including timely call servicing and account management functions.
- Ensure all work is processed accurately, on time, and within budget according to defined service level metrics.
- Provide feedback to the team for continued improvements.
- Provide status updates to management as required.
- Interact and partner effectively for all processing issues, metrics, and coordinated activities across all appropriate internal business teams.
- Execute testing as required for business projects.
- Cross train as required to support all team activities and backup team members as needed.
- Assist with team planning as required.
- Ensure execution of all industry and FTJFC specific compliance controls.
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma.
- Experience in related financial field preferred.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Proven ability executing to defined metrics and service measurements.
- Demonstrated experience with customer service and problem solving.
- Microsoft Office proficiency.
- Experience with workflow, mail meters, printers and outbound mail programs are a plus
Local Candidate preferred
No relocation assistance provided