- Hebron, KY
Founded in 2001, FTJ FundChoice, LLC, an SEC Registered Investment Advisor, is a leading provider of investment, reporting and service solutions. We provide advisors access to independent asset allocation strategies and model trading functionality. We assist advisors in simplifying their business by absorbing back office tasks, such as trade reconciliation, account administration, fee billing and performance reporting. For additional information, visit www.ftjfundchoice.com.
The Relationship Manager acts as a primary point of contact for existing Advisors who have been on the FTJ FundChoice platform for 2 or more years. The Relationship Manager proactively makes outbound calls to Advisors and is responsible for overseeing and monitoring the relationship with these Advisors with the goal of promoting our products and services to increase potential wallet share.
- Initiates outbound calls to existing Advisors and serves as a point of contact and subject matter expert.
- Builds rapport with existing Advisor’s to help provide an un-paralleled service and experience to promote FTJ FundChoice products and services.
- Effectively communicates features, benefits and requirements of FTJ FundChoice products, services, procedures and policies.
- Supports and assists Advisors with case design and increased wallet share. This includes assisting Advisors with building and maintaining models.
- Partners with the Sales Team to help support opportunities in the territory which will contribute towards the achievement of Sales objectives and goals.
- Provides ongoing support to the Sales Team with regards to taking inbound calls and emails from Advisors.
- Facilitates scheduled calls and meetings with Advisors to ensure standards and expectations are being met.
- Collaborates and works closely with the Service Team and other groups within FTJ FundChoice to ensure the use of available internal systems and resources are utilized effectively to obtain information and resolve inquiries and issues.
- Participates in meetings with the Service Teams to communicate issues and provide updates in assigned territories.
- Influences positive change in the Advisor operations through consulting on industry best practices.
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent work experience required.
- Minimum of 2 years’ relevant experience in a Customer Service support role.
- Minimum of 3 year’s relevant experience within the Financial Services sector is required.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the Financial Services sector which includes knowledge of investment products (i.e., 401K, Retirement Plans, Mutual Funds, ETF’s, etc.).
- 1 year of Financial sales experience is preferred.
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to effectively manage and build relationships with clients, advisors, and internal stakeholders.
- Must possess excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, plus active listening skills.
- Must demonstrate the ability to work independently.
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to manage multiple competing priorities effectively.
- Must possess strong planning skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook required.
- Series 65 license is required within 12 months of employment.
Local Candidate preferred
No relocation assistance provided