Service Team Specialist - Entry Level
- Hebron, KY
Founded in 2001, FTJ FundChoice, LLC, an SEC Registered Investment Advisor, is a leading provider of investment, reporting and service solutions. We provide advisors access to independent asset allocation strategies and model trading functionality. We assist advisors in simplifying their business by absorbing back office tasks, such as trade reconciliation, account administration, fee billing and performance reporting. For additional information, visit www.ftjfundchoice.com.
This position performs day-to-day transactions within the service team in order to service clients and advisors with problem support. Work items include new account setup, account maintenance, data entry, and workflow management within defined service metrics. The role is focused on providing support to the Service Team.
Responsibilities Include :
- Assist the Service Teams with opening new accounts and transfer processing.
- Assist the Service Team with work flow management.
- Provide customer service support, data entry related tasks and transactions.
- Ensure all tasks are processed with accuracy, timeliness, and completeness according to defined service level metrics.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Degree in Business or Finance preferred, or equivalent experience in related financial field preferred.
- Must be able to demonstrate a high level of attention to detail.
- Experience of detailed and complexed data entry tasks.
- Experience of working within a customer service team environment. Experience within the banking, financial, retail or customer service sector is preferred.
- Ability to demonstrate problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to work independently.
- Proficiency of MS office required. Along, with basic typing and computer navigation skills required.
Local Candidate preferred
No relocation assistance provided