Risk Manager | Secret
- South Ave, Honolulu, HI 96818, USA
Flex Staffing Resources is a recruiting agency based in the Washington DC metropolitan area. Entrusted by companies with challenging Cyber Security, Cloud infrastructure, IT data management recruiting needs, Flex Staffing Resources identifies exceptional talent and cutting edge companies and brings them together.
Seeking an experienced Risk manager to support a major DoD customer program in Honolulu, HI. Position will be responsible for Evaluating and forecasting potential losses while determining solutions to minimize or eliminate risks. Assists in monitoring and reporting risks and controls. Supports managers in risk management or risk model construction.
The successful candidate will use excellent communication skills, best practice risk management techniques and cross-functional team coordination experience to support the PMO risk management functions across a large, complex COTS Integration program. Duties and responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Collaborate with internal risk stakeholders to facilitate risk and issue identification, prioritization, response planning, and justification for external escalation
- Collaborate with risk owners to encourage them to perform quantitative and qualitative risk assessments to aid in their development of risk mitigation and issue corrective action plans
- Perform continuous review of program risk data to ensure risk and issue data accuracy and create an overall view of program risk based on individual discrete risk elements
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders to track project activities using established risk issue tracking tools
- Support the Risk Management Lead in Risk Management process improvements to enhance risk issue management across the program.
- Eight (8) years of experience in risk management experience.
- Risk practitioner with experience in all phases of the risk lifecycle (identification, analysis, prioritization, response planning, monitor and control). Self-starter that can work under general direction in a highly collaborative, team-based environment. Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills. Must be detail-oriented MS Office intermediate advance level of experience
- U.S. Citizenship is required with active Secret clearance.
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Bachelor's Preferred
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.