MANAGEMENT GRADUATE TRAINEE
Food Concepts commenced operations in 2001. From inception, our aim has been clear-cut and focused: to revolutionize the food sector in West Africa and to deliver extraordinary satisfaction to our stakeholders.
Since launching in 2004, Chicken Republic (Subsidiary of Food concepts) has already opened 59 stores in Nigeria and Ghana. On this basis, we are proud of the brand’s hard-earned reputation as the fastest growing chicken QSR in West Africa and the number 1 chicken QSR in Nigeria (both in revenues and number of outlets). In addition, Chicken Republic was ranked as one of Nigeria’s top 20 brands across all categories (Financial Standards Awards 2009).
- Maintain overall quality and service standards.
- Follow up on management team shift control issues
- Develop Operations Excellence Audit action plan.
- Ensure that Health & Safety and Food safety working practices are adhered to at all times
- Financial planning
- Develop budget plans and tactics to achieve target.
- Keep regular contact with customers to obtain feedback on service, food quality and staff friendliness using customer comment cards.
- Respond to written customer complaints on a weekly basis.
- Conduct management meetings.
- Communicate and implement national and local promotions.
- Manage the implementation of local sales building programmes
- Ensure outstanding customers' service is delivered everytime
- Should possess B.Sc/HND in any related field
- Minimum of 2nd class lower division (B.Sc.) or Lower credit (HND)
- Strong leadership, motivational and management skills.
1) Inventory Management
2) strong proficiency in MS i.e. use of Excel, Power Point and Word etc
3) Timeliness in updating stock records and other documentation in store
4) Timeliness in accuracy of GP entry.
5) Responsiveness of internal and external clients request.
Desired Personal Attributes:
- Pro-active self-starter
- Assertive and tenacious
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Highly organized and able to adapt quickly to changing priorities.