- 2, Ilupeju Bypass,, Lagos, LA, Nigeria
Food Concepts commenced operations in 2001. From inception, our aim has been clear-cut and focused: to revolutionize the food sector in West Africa and to deliver extraordinary satisfaction to our stakeholders.
Since launching in 2004, Chicken Republic (Subsidiary of Food concepts) has already opened 55 stores in Nigeria and Ghana. On this basis, we are proud of the brand’s hard-earned reputation as the fastest growing chicken QSR in West Africa and the number 1 chicken QSR in Nigeria (both in revenues and number of outlets). In addition, Chicken Republic was ranked as one of Nigeria’s top 20 brands across all categories (Financial Standards Awards 2009).
- Conduct day-to-day shift transition operations.
- Effectively utilizes resources to meet business goals and objectives.
- Responsible for supervising employee’s performance on the production floor and managing tasks in practical and objective manner.
- Motivate and support team members to meet set target.
- Ensure compliance with production process by production team.
- Prepare production report at the end of a shift run.
- Ensure stock used is balanced with actual production volume.
- Ensure routine check and cleanliness of production equipment are carried out before and after shift run.
- To ensure that all production equipment and materials are used in an appropriate and careful manner during shift hours.
- Communicate good production practices, safety policies, ensure consistent uniform and personal safety equipment enforcement.
- Provide suggestion on cost savings, process and product quality improvement.
- Coach employees to maximize efficiency and effectiveness in daily operations.
- Assist the Production Coordinator in meeting set monthly targets; Turnover, Gross Profits and EBIDTA.
- Proven 1-2 years experience as a Production Supervisor or similar role.
- Should possess B.Sc/HND in any related field
- Minimum of 2nd class lower division (B.Sc.) or Lower credit (HND)
- Advanced skills in MS Office and Excel
- Organizational and leadership abilities
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Problem-solving skills.
Desired Personal Attributes:
- Pro-active self-starter
- Assertive and tenacious
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Highly organized and able to adapt quickly to changing priorities.