- 2 Ilupeju Byepass, Onipanu, Lagos, Nigeria
Food Concepts commenced operations in 2001. From inception, our aim has been clear-cut and focused: to revolutionize the food sector in West Africa and to deliver extraordinary satisfaction to our stakeholders.
Since launching in 2004, Chicken Republic (Subsidiary of Food concepts) has already opened 59 stores in Nigeria and Ghana. On this basis, we are proud of the brand’s hard-earned reputation as the fastest growing chicken QSR in West Africa and the number 1 chicken QSR in Nigeria (both in revenues and number of outlets). In addition, Chicken Republic was ranked as one of Nigeria’s top 20 brands across all categories (Financial Standards Awards 2009).
1) Responsible for creating, developing and marketing the training schedule and all training bookings and programs
2) Input training participants’ registration and enrolment details in the training data base and keep records of all training carried out.
3) Liaise with trainers prior to training to assist in planning
4) Set up and maintain the training and office environment
5) Provide support to the trainers and training participants during the training program
6) Update training attendance records, workshop evaluations, produce attendance certificates
7) Manage and maintain Food Concepts Plc’s Training Database so that it is an effective reporting and tracking system
8) Contribute to development and maintenance of policy and procedures related to Training and Development Unit
9) Maintain filing and record keeping related to all trainings in the company
10) Ensure that training course promotional material is updated and approved
11) Manage all the aspects of the training room bookings, both internal and external training
12) Attend and support training and staff team meetings
13) Maintain training kit materials and boxes.
14) Ensure compliance with all Regulatory and Legal requirements and Link internal procedures and policies
Manage the 12 month training calendar
1) Experienced in similar role for about 2 years
2) Familiar with the Food Industry Trends is an advantage
3) Cost Management
4) Problem Solving & Analysis
5) Strong Microsoft Office suite skills (Excel, Ms Word and Powerpoint)
Desired Personal Attributes:
2) Proactive self-starter
3) Results Orientation
4) Strategic Thought Process and Follow through
5) Assertiveness & tenacity
6) Strong cerebral capacity
7) Ability to work with all levels of management, build partnerships and teams
8) Highly organized and significant ability to multi-task effectively
9) Ability to cope with and work under pressure