- 2 Ilupeju Byepass, Onipanu, Lagos, Nigeria
Food Concepts commenced operations in 2001. From inception, our aim has been clear-cut and focused: to revolutionize the food sector in West Africa and to deliver extraordinary satisfaction to our stakeholders.
Since launching in 2004, Chicken Republic (Subsidiary of Food concepts) has already opened 55 stores in Nigeria and Ghana. On this basis, we are proud of the brand’s hard-earned reputation as the fastest growing chicken QSR in West Africa and the number 1 chicken QSR in Nigeria (both in revenues and number of outlets). In addition, Chicken Republic was ranked as one of Nigeria’s top 20 brands across all categories (Financial Standards Awards 2009).
• Manage all accounting operations based on accounting principles
• Collect, analyse and summarize account information
• Keep information confidential and secure them with random database backups
• Keep up with financial policies, regulation and legislation
• Maintain digital and physical records of invoices and contracts
• Develop periodic reports for management
• Audit financial transactions and document accounting control procedure
• Thorough knowledge of accounting and corporate finance principles and procedures
• Minimum of 2years experience in a similar role
• Bsc or HND in Accounting or any other related field
• Minimum of 2nd class lower (Bsc) or Lower credit(HND)
Desired Personal Attributes:
- Pro-active self-starter
- Assertive and tenacious
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Highly organized and able to adapt quickly to changing priorities.