Support Office Officer (Inventory) at Marina, Ikoyi, Obalende, Lagos Island, Victoria Island, Ajah, Eti-osa, Lekki Phase 1,2, and 3.
- Chicken Republic stores at Marina, Ikoyi, Obalende, Lagos Island, Victoria Island, Ajah, Eti-osa, Lekki Phase 1,2, and 3., Lagos, Island, Nigeria
Food Concepts commenced operations in 2001. From inception, our aim has been clear-cut and focused: to revolutionize the food sector in West Africa and to deliver extraordinary satisfaction to our stakeholders.
Since launching in 2004, Chicken Republic (Subsidiary of Food concepts) has already opened 55 stores in Nigeria and Ghana. On this basis, we are proud of the brand’s hard-earned reputation as the fastest growing chicken QSR in West Africa and the number 1 chicken QSR in Nigeria (both in revenues and number of outlets). In addition, Chicken Republic was ranked as one of Nigeria’s top 20 brands across all categories (Financial Standards Awards 2009).
1. Managing store documentations and transmitting same to Head Office.
2. Posting of invoices and all other inter- stores transfers to the system (ERP)
3. Completing daily cash reconciliation and daily cash banking.
4. Ensure daily Stock receiving, Stock control and update of all stock record
5. Daily Stock Variance Report and weekly stock report – documentation and update
6. Assist Store Managers in Forecasting and Line Scheduling
7. Routinely check the register of the Security guards and their appearances
8. Quality checks of store items received
9. Follow ups with Restaurant Manager/Store Manager on all regulatory and non-compliance issues (internal and external) to ensure resolutions based on action plan
10. Supervise stock movement from receipts to its utilization and ensure accuracy and completeness.
11. Participate in the monthly stock take exercise
1. Minimum of university degree or HND Accounting, Finance or related discipline
2. Minimum of 2 years post NYSC completion experience
3. Experience in Inventory management in Food and Beverage industry will be an added advantage
- Candidates must be living and willing to work on the island i.e.
- . CV must bear an address on the Island Marina, Ikoyi, Obalende, Lagos Island, Victoria Island, Ajah, Eti-osa, Lekki Phase 1,2, and 3