Fixed Asset Manager
- 2,Ilupeju byepass, Onipanu, Lagos, ng
Food Concepts commenced operations in 2001. From inception, our aim has been clear-cut and focused: to revolutionize the food sector in West Africa and to deliver extraordinary satisfaction to our stakeholders.
Since launching in 2004, Chicken Republic (Subsidiary of Food concepts) has already opened 55 stores in Nigeria and Ghana. On this basis, we are proud of the brand’s hard-earned reputation as the fastest growing chicken QSR in West Africa and the number 1 chicken QSR in Nigeria (both in revenues and number of outlets). In addition, Chicken Republic was ranked as one of Nigeria’s top 20 brands across all categories (Financial Standards Awards 2009).
• Create and monitor the system of controls, policies/procedures relating to Fixed Asset to safeguard Company’s investment in capital expenditure and prevent theft, losses and inefficiencies
• Manage and comply with month end, quarter end and year end financial close and consolidation processes for fixed asset assets
• Maintaining Financial data for all fixed assets which include requisitions, inventories and disposal
• Maintain proper data for inter store asset transfer and update all relevant records to prevent loss
• Oversee the process of periodic physical verification of assets. Prepare property tax returns
• Support the Financial Controller in the preparation of analysis and schedules for use by Executive Management
• Perform any other related task as assigned periodically.
• Minimum of University degree or HND in Accounting from reputable tertiary institution
• Candidate must be have ACA/ACCA qualifications or its equivalent
• Minimum of 7 years working experience in the field of Accounting, 4 of which must relate to Fixed Asset Accounting
• Strong Knowledge of Accounting Standard
• Knowledge of Accounting software such as ORACLE with specific focus on Fixed Asset and Project Modules.
• Proficiency in the use of MS Office i.e. excel, word, power point etc.