Internal Audit Manager
- 2,ILUPEJU BYEPASS, ILUPEJU, LAGOS, ng
Food Concepts commenced operations in 2001. From inception, our aim has been clear-cut and focused: to revolutionize the food sector in West Africa and to deliver extraordinary satisfaction to our stakeholders.
Since launching in 2004, Chicken Republic (Subsidiary of Food concepts) has already opened 55 stores in Nigeria and Ghana. On this basis, we are proud of the brand’s hard-earned reputation as the fastest growing chicken QSR in West Africa and the number 1 chicken QSR in Nigeria (both in revenues and number of outlets). In addition, Chicken Republic was ranked as one of Nigeria’s top 20 brands across all categories (Financial Standards Awards 2009).
- Plan, manage and conduct scheduled, ad-hoc and or focused, financial audit, independent Compliance, Risk, Financial, Process Control, Assets, IT and Quality Audits across all locations/markets in which the company operates in line with International Audit Standards.
- Undertake and report on the value for money that the company obtains in all its activities with special regard to economy, efficiency and effectiveness.
- Develop and maintain the company’s Quality Management system, ensuring full compliance with its guidelines and a consolidated uniform approach across the company.
- Review and report on the accuracy, timeliness and relevance of the financial and other information provided to management for decision making.
- Monitor the implementation of internal audit recommendations to ensure the satisfactory resolution of identified significant issues.
- Minimum of University degree or HND Accounting, Finance, Economics or related field.
- Candidate must be have ICAN, ACA/ACCA qualifications.
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in Preparing and Auditing Financial Statement, performing Audit on various dept and systems etc.
Desired Personal Attributes:
- Pro-active self-starter
- Assertive and tenacious
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Highly organized and able to adapt quickly to changing priorities.