Fall Fashion Design Internship- College Credit
- 320 W 37th St, New York, NY 10018, USA
Faviana is a designer brand whose mission is to help woman feel good and celebrate themselves. Marked by a rich 30 year history, our everyday actions, dresses and charitable foundation help create a community of people to feel celebrated and good about themselves. Our team is a group of people who love the brand, mission and our core values. We have a diverse team of people from energetic newcomers and seasoned professionals. We are located in the heart of the apparel district in our new, bright and modern headquarters.
Faviana is seeking a Fashion Design Intern for the Fall Semester. This internship will include training with the design team on creating sketches and researching trends for our new collection. This is a strong opportunity to gain hands on experience in the daily operations of a design department.
- Train and create design boards with the design team.
- Learn how to summarize and categorize trend research into actual ideas through training with our designer.
- Enhance photoshop skills through creating color rendoring of sketches.
- College student pursuing a BA in Fashion Design or related field
- Interested in eveningwear category
- Up to date on pop culture & trends
- Photoshop and/or Illustrator skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.