Content Marketing Coordinator
- 320 W 37th St, New York, NY 10018, USA
Faviana is a designer brand whose mission is to help woman feel good and celebrate themselves. Marked by a rich 30 year history, our everyday actions, dresses and charitable foundation help create a community of people to feel celebrated and good about themselves. Our team is a group of people who love the brand, mission and our core values. We have a diverse team of people from energetic newcomers and seasoned professionals. We are located in the heart of the apparel district in our new, bright and modern headquarters.
Contribute to the direct-to-consumer strategy by creating & curating visual content for social media, the Faviana website (w/ UX work), and email segments. Coordinate Glam & Gown’s Blog & Vlog content with videographer, photographer, hosts, & writers. Maintain positive relationships with our retailers by facilitating image requests, maintain the retailer website’s ‘Marketing Tab’, and cultivate annual promotional assets. The Brand Marketing Coordinator will report directly to the Director of Marketing.
Main Goal: To coordinate and produce visual content that ‘girls’ want to share with their friends.
1.) Advertising Communications: social media artwork, micro ads, mailers, platform/website artwork for content calendars
2.) Photo & Video asset cultivation
3.) UX & Website Design
4.) Promotional Materials: Line Sheets, Look Books, Banners, Posters
5.) Glam & Gowns Blog & Vlog Coordination
- BA in Graphic Design, Communications, Marketing or a related field.
- MUST have experience in email marketing and content marketing
- 2 years of Marketing experience in the fashion industry.
- Must have outstanding graphic design skills and be fluent in the Adobe Creative Suite; particularly with Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- Experience with Email marketing platforms, metrics, performance analytics, and able to develop powerpoint presentations demonstrating email ROI.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics; able to set up email tracking etc.
- Ability to design & create landing pages, use Magento, Google Drive & Dropbox, and understand ecommerce customer experience is a plus.
You've also got skills like these:
- You are extremely detail oriented and have a distinct creative eye and a passion for fashion, beauty, and pop culture.
- You have an exceptional ability to write enticing & creative copy with strong CTA language that will resonate with our 16-25 year old, female target demographic -- driving engagements, click-throughs, and conversions.
- You have a thorough understanding of Social Media including Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, Snapchat, Pinterest, with experience using Hootsuite.
- You possess the ability to conduct research and think strategically.
- You have exceptional communication skills (both verbal and written).
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.