Technical Design Internship- Fall Semester
- 320 W 37th St, New York, NY 10018, USA
Faviana is a designer brand whose mission is to help woman feel good and celebrate themselves. Marked by a rich 30 year history, our everyday actions, dresses and charitable foundation help create a community of people to feel celebrated and good about themselves. Our team is a group of people who love the brand, mission and our core values. We have a diverse team of people from energetic newcomers and seasoned professionals. We are located in the heart of the apparel district in our new, bright and modern headquarters.
We are currently seeking a Technical Design intern for Fall of 2019! This position will have the opportunity to learn about the full cycle process of design and production.
Daily responsibilities will include the following:
- Write fit comments for our factories, in reference to our new collection.
- Participate in product development meetings including line plan, sample review, and fit meetings.
- Develop tech packs for overseas, under the direction of our Senior Technical Designer.
- Learn about our Design & Production process, along with factory correspondence.
- Major in Fashion Design or Technical Design
- Available a minimum of 3 days per week
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, and/or InDesign
- Team player
- Strong communication skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.