- 320 W 37th St, New York, NY 10018, USA
Faviana is a designer brand whose mission is to help woman feel good and celebrate themselves. Marked by a rich 30 year history, our everyday actions, dresses and charitable foundation help create a community of people to feel celebrated and good about themselves. Our team is a group of people who love the brand, mission and our core values. We have a diverse team of people from energetic newcomers and seasoned professionals. We are located in the heart of the apparel district in our new, bright and modern headquarters.
Faviana is seeking an upbeat, outgoing, and results oriented candidate to expand our customer base across diverse markets! This position will be relied on to build relationships and to think outside of the box. The ideal candidate will use social media, networking, and passion for people to exceed sales goals.
- Identify opportunities to increase business via multiple sales channels.
- Increase product demands by selling to new and existing accounts.
- Develop organized product presentations for target accounts
- Communicate with accounts regularly to review selling trends and new opportunities.
- Responsible for attending trade shows and in store visits.
- Keep track of weekly detailed reporting of selling activity, identifying best selling styles and repeat orders.
- Utilize social media and creative strategies for outreach and establishing relationships.
- Coordinate appointments in our NYC showroom.
- Analyze overall market for trends and competitive landscape
- Research prospects to develop a plan for acquisition.
- Plan and exceed quarterly sales goals.
- Manage the sales pipeline from prospecting through close.
- Minimum of 4+ years of experience in wholesale apparel.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Client focused with the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Experience working with off-price and e-commerce accounts are a plus
- “CAN DO” attitude and team player
- Proficiency in Excel
- Up to date on fashion, pop culture and industry trends.