Head of Product / VP Product (Remote)
FANtium is a whole new way to connect with your favourite athletes and share their success.
We enable FANs to invest in athletes they believe in through NFTs and share their real-world financial success for a season or along their career. FANtium works with professionals already at the top, as well as talents on their way to become professionals.
FANs become part of the athlete’s close and exclusive community, with access to curated benefits and real-life experiences. When athletes rise and win, everyone in the community rise and win together.
We are the first mover in a 130bn+ market at the intersection of Web3, sports and athletes. Our investors include founders and angels from one of the most successful Web3 companies (check our press releases!) 🚀
We have 4 core values that shape us: passion, humility, rise and connect will be our driving forces💡We are looking for individuals whom respect and empower others, possess a growth mindset, and always ready to rise to challenges. Do you feel like this could be you? 🙌🏽
🙌🏻 Your role as our Head of Product
Play a key role as a core founding team member: you will define FANtium user experience and redefine how we think about Web3 sports in the future.
Shape our product vision: help identify the company’s strategic and competitive positioning and craft the product strategy for our platform.
Own our product: be responsible for the product roadmap and own the complete product development cycle.
- Hire and lead the product team: build and lead a passionate team, and take care of its individuals.
🌎 You are
- Visionary: you’ll be the trusted decision maker on the product direction. We work as a team, but follow your lead.
- Hands-on: you take action and think strategically and are comfortable facilitating delivery and aligning the team to make our vision to connect athletes and FANs come true.
- Data-oriented: you collect user insights and experience and monitor market adoption rates to inform the product and our collective decision making.
- Leading: you have experience in leading and aligning cross functional partners and teams in adopting products and new features.
- Playing to win: you are driven and able to set goals and success metrics to align the product strategy and roadmap with our financial goals.
🌟 What you bring
- 5+ years in product management, building and running world-class product teams.
- 2+ years of direct experience in the design and implementation of hyper-growth Web3 applications (crypto exchanges, NFT platforms).
- Technical experience or education with a passion for technology - big plus if you have worked in web development yourself, and have the ability to conduct code review.
- Hands-on experience with the concepts, products, and services that are driving Web3 such as: coin generation events, tokenomics, decentralization, wallets, bridges, cryptography, identity management, fraud management, and regulatory compliance.
- Customer-centric mindset, living and breathing what makes a good product from the user’s experience.
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills.
- Excellent organisational, time and project management skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to make things happen around you with pragmatism and a results-driven approach.
👫 Our team
Our founder is a serial entrepreneur and business angel with high exposure in sports and blockchain projects (Sorare seed investor, 20+ start-ups and fund investments). Our core team are experienced leaders (ex-BCG, high-growth tech startups), and we have convinced some of the greatest athletes to join us 🎓
By the way: interested in joining us? We welcome and encourage applicants of all ages, nationalities, genders, sexual orientations, religious backgrounds and gender identities as well as people with disabilities to apply.
💭 Why us?
🥇 Founding core team: you’ll be part of the founding team, with experience as entrepreneurs, in MBB consulting and high-growth startups, building and scaling a new venture. We believe in learning to be priceless: you’ll learn how to build a company along the way!
🤝 Culture: we mean it - join a dynamic community that strives by elevating each other, embracing uniqueness and celebrating diversity to work towards our common goal to shape the future of Web3.
🎓 Personal & professional development: we’re committed to learn and shape things in the Web3 space. Seize the opportunity to stretch yourself, learn from and with your team to develop new skills, while empowering others.
🌎 Remote first: we believe in the remote revolution - you can work from anywhere with flexible working hours, co-working options around the world and regular get-togethers remotely & digitally.
📈 Competitive compensation & equity: you’ll get rewarded for good work & be part of the company’s success story.
🤖 Innovative spirit: we’re prepared to do things differently; we build onto our experiences, while continuing to learn and are dedicated to building something special, both in terms of product and company culture.
😻 At last but not least…
Interested in joining us? We welcome and encourage applicants of all ages, nationalities, genders, sexual orientations, religious backgrounds and gender identities as well as people with disabilities to apply.