Senior PHP Developers (Brazil Only)
- 70 N Meadow Crescent, Thornhill, ON L4J 3B1, Canada
EyeCarePro is the industry leader in providing optometric web marketing services serving American and Canadian optometric practice customers. The company holds a unique niche in focusing solely on the optometric market and serving over 2000 clients and growing.
This is a Remote Position.
We are looking for a senior PHP developer, you’re the right candidate for this position if you’re organized, and used to working as part of a team. Your code is clean and follows best practices. The ideal candidate is a team player who must be very proactive and able to work without a lot of supervision. This means you are the type who is able to prioritize well and not get distracted by side issues. You also don’t need someone to tell you what to work on next. You keep to-do lists and follow up on unfinished projects. You don't let things get stuck because you are waiting on someone else. English fluency is a must. EST work hours are expected.
- Helping to plan and build new web applications.
- Build, ship, and iterate on new and existing features.
- DevOps - monitoring and maintain test and production environments.
- Maintaining the high standards of our codebase.
- Building and integrating to APIs.
- Design efficient SQL queries and schemas.
- Take ownership of your product end-to-end.
- PHP 7.0+ / OOP
- Laravel or Symfony Framework (+ 4 years of experience)
- Angular 5+
- SQL (Postgres)
- Good communication (English, both verbal and written)
- Familiarity with AWS or GCP
- Docker and Kubernetes
- Familiar working with Agile / Scrum methodology
- Familiarity with a front-end framework or library such as Vue.js, React or Angular 5+
- Quick learning ability
When applying to this position, please answer the following questions:
- Please rank your strengths from 0 to 10 of our "Essential" and "Desired" skills from the Job Description
- What do you prefer - coding more front end UI related features, or back-end architecture?
- Tell us about a project you really enjoyed working on. What made it an enjoyable experience?
- Tell us how your past experiences match the responsibilities that we are looking for in a quality candidate?
- In what country do you reside? (YOU WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION IF YOU LIVE OUTSIDE OF BRAZIL)
We offer competitive compensation. If you are interested in working with us, please apply using the application form.
Independent applicants only. Firms need not apply.
We look forward to hearing from you!