Compliance and AML Analyst
Eyas Gaming was founded by iGaming industry veterans and backed by the renowned and highly successful Gauselmann Group.
Our mission is to push the boundaries of best-in-class experience, by providing a service like no other. To do this, we need best-in-class talent from across the industry and beyond.
We pride ourselves on creating brands that connect with players and build incredible experiences relevant to our audience. We are innovators, we are hungry to succeed, we have a can-do attitude, and we are not afraid to take risks.
As a team our Core Values are Team, Transparency and Community. We live by our Motto; We Are One! We are one team across all locations with no exceptions. We are a strong and diverse team of individuals that are united by a clear common purpose – to learn from one another.
Due to our continued growth, we're now looking for a Compliance and AML Analyst to join our Compliance team in Gibraltar.
As a Compliance and AML Analyst, you will:
- Performing risk assessment of new/current players throughout their customer journey.
- Being proactive in suggesting improvements to workflows, procedures and processes.
- Ensuring that all tasks performed are in line with the set processes and procedures related to anti-money laundering and KYC flow.
- Evaluate and identify suspicious behaviour, investigate and work together with other stakeholders to take the appropriate action according to the levels of risk.
- Work together with internal stakeholders towards ensuring customer activity is in line with the duty of care towards our customers and compliance obligations.
- Help the company fulfil regulations and compliance set forth by regulatory authorities across different jurisdictions.
- Review player activity and financials with the aim of minimizing the risks the business is exposed to.
- Serve as an escalation point for AML related inquiries and perform investigations.
- Assist in the investigation and reporting of Suspicious Transaction Reports, as well as ongoing monitoring and compiling of due diligence documents.
- Document steps taken throughout the investigation process to ensure the activity record is updated and maintained for audit and compliance purposes.
- Assist with the preparation of departmental Management information reports.
- Provide input to the maintenance of the departmental procedures.
- Conducting background checks on potential suppliers to ensure they are reputable and trustworthy.
- Challenging existing practices and procedures and making recommendations in accordance with industry best practice.
- Any other associated duties required from time to time to meet the departmental responsibilities and goals.
- Previous experience working in a compliance, fraud/AML related role.
- Strong working knowledge of SARs, AML and KYC rules and regulations.
- Experience with analysing data/reports/trends.
- Awareness of the principles of risk mitigation, risk management and governance.
- Strong working knowledge of various areas of compliance, including but not limited to, AML, Fraud, Responsible Gambling, KYC and regulatory compliance.
- You must have working experience in a similar role.
- You must have a sound understanding of Gibraltar AML/CFT legislation.
- You have a sound understanding of Gibraltar gambling regulations and compliance.
- You have experience and/or knowledge on analysing internal suspicious activity reports (ISARs) and deciding whether an external disclosure needs to be made.
- You have experience on dealing with Gibraltar law enforcement agencies, such as the GFIU (Gibraltar Financial Intelligence Unit).
- You have working experience and are familiar with using the GFIU’s Suspicious Activity Reporting (SARs) online system (Themis).
- Previous solid experience within gaming compliance.
- Previous experience of other jurisdictions and regulators, such as Great Britain Gambling Commission and Maltese Gaming Authority.
- You speak other languages, i.e.: Portuguese (an advantage).
The person we are looking for:
- Is a talented individual who is enthusiastic and have a keen interest in Safer Gambling, Anti Money Laundering, Affordability, and compliance within the gambling space.
- Is eager to learn.
- Has great organisational and communication skills.
- Has attention to detail.
- Is meticulous, takes initiative and possesses good analytical skills.
- Has the ability to meet deadlines on a day-to-day basis.
- Has the ability to work well with others and be an ambitious team player.
What's on offer to you?
This is a great opportunity to join a growing company and make an impact in its success.
You will have lots of opportunities to learn, develop and be mentored.
If you are ready for the challenge, don’t let this opportunity pass you by and apply today!
We welcome applications from non-gaming backgrounds.
- Private health insurance and Life Insurance
- Optional Pension Scheme after probation
- Career Development Opportunities
- Team Building Activities
- Wellness initiatives and Fitness activities
- Annual Discretionary Performance Bonus
- Friday beers and other social events
- Employee Assistance Program
- Summer and Christmas Parties
- Employee Awards
- Bonus annual leave day – No one should have to work on their birthday!