Fraud, Risk and Payments Analyst (Brazilian Portuguese speaking)
We are hiring Fraud, Risk and Payments Analyst (Brazilian Portuguese speaking) to join our growing team in Malta. We are looking for someone with great communication skills, a motivated self-starter with a desire to succeed in a fast-paced business environment.
Based in our fantastic new office in St Julian’s, Malta you will have the opportunity to be part of something unique and help shape our brand-new Brazilian Risk and Payments Team.
Eyas Gaming was founded by iGaming industry veterans and backed by the renowned and highly successful Gauselmann Group.
Our mission is to push the boundaries of best-in-class experience, by providing a service like no other. To do this, we need best-in-class talent from across the industry and beyond.
We pride ourselves on creating brands that connect with players and build incredible experiences relevant to our audience. We are innovators, we are hungry to succeed, we have a can-do attitude, and we are not afraid to take risks.
As a team our Core Values are Team, Transparency and Community. We live by our Motto; We Are One! We are one team across all locations with no exceptions. We are a strong and diverse team of individuals that are united by a clear common purpose – to learn from one another.
As a Fraud, Risk and Payments Analyst, you will:
- Interpretation of data to deliver quality risk analysis on customer behaviour.
- Handling of frontend payment related tasks and back-office processing issues.
- Analyse errors, search for missing deposits, credit missing funds, identify missing withdrawals, assist with ARNs, proceed with manual pay outs, deal with the reconciliation of payments
- Timely analysis and execution of deposit and withdrawal requests
- Take care of chargeback disputes
- Ongoing document verification
- Conduct and perform CDD, EDD to mitigate customer risk, when appropriate - handling SOF, SOW, and other affordability checks
- Provide excellent customer journey to all players by dealing with escalations and complains
- When required carry out risk assessments
- Deal with complex cases, investigations with 3rd party providers, PSPs, fraud prevention providers, etc linked to customer’s queries
- Identify suspicious activities and report them to our MLRO
- Create daily, weekly, and monthly reports
- Work closely with other departments via internal chat channel
- Share your suggestions, input on PSPs, products, policies and procedures, promotions, tools etc. to help the team to reach company targets, keep KPIs & SLAs on a great level and help Eyas Gaming to succeed and establish a positive and healthy working environment.
- Hold ability to demonstrate excellent professional verbal and written communication skills in Brazilian/Portuguese and English
- Passionate and driven individual with proven background in Fraud Risk and Payments (or related roles) and Sportsbook exposure/background.
- Data driven and with a high level of attention to detail
- Have previous experience of working to strict fraud prevention related goals and objectives
- Have a solution driven approach with excellent problem solving, decision-making and analytical skills
- Hold strong communication skills with the ability to liaise with various stakeholders
- Be prepared to continuously learn and improve skills to ensure the delivery of exemplary customer journeys.
- Private health insurance and Life Insurance
- Optional Pension Scheme after probation
- Career Development Opportunities
- Team Building Activities
- Wellness initiatives and Fitness activities
- Annual Discretionary Performance Bonus
- Friday beers and other social events
- Employee Assistance Program
- Summer and Christmas Parties
- Office Library
- Employee Awards
- Bonus annual leave day – No one should have to work on their birthday!
If you would like to hear more about this excellent career opportunity, send a copy of your CV in English to [email protected] or apply online and our talent team will be in touch to discuss the role in more detail.