Priority Customer (VIP) Team Manager (Brazilian Portuguese speaking)
Eyas Gaming was founded by iGaming industry veterans and backed by the renowned and highly successful Gauselmann Group.
Our mission is to push the boundaries of best-in-class experience, by providing a service like no other. To do this, we need best-in-class talent from across the industry and beyond.
We pride ourselves on creating brands that connect with players and build incredible experiences relevant to our audience. We are innovators, we are hungry to succeed, we have a can-do attitude, and we are not afraid to take risks.
As a team our Core Values are Team, Transparency and Community. We live by our Motto; We Are One! We are one team across all locations with no exceptions. We are a strong and diverse team of individuals that are united by a clear common purpose – to learn from one another.
We’re looking to recruit our next Eyas Gaming superstar to take on the role of Priority Customer (VIP) Team Manager to lead and create Priority Customer Support Team.
Based in our fantastic new office in St Julian’s, Malta you will have the opportunity to be part of something unique and help build our brand-new Brazilian Customer Support Team.
Are you the one we’re looking for?
- Taking on this exciting challenge, will see you assisting in the creation of our brand-new Priority Customer Support Team and subsequently leading it to success.
- You’ll need to be highly motivated and passionate about customer service, as you’ll be responsible for building and managing long-term relationships with Eyas Gaming’s priority customers via live chat, phone, and email, with the aim of maximising revenue.
- To excel, you’ll be resilient and someone who thrives on selling, negotiating, and working towards achieving set targets. You’ll need to do all of this without ever losing sight of what’s best for the client and whilst remaining commercially aware.
- As Priority Customer Team Manager you’ll be responsible for leading and motivating a team of priority customer executives to ensure a quality and efficient service is provided to all clients via multiple communication channels. Key responsibilities are detailed below.
- Manage a portfolio of high value clients with the objective of retaining and growing spend. Taking ownership for your client segment, scheduling regular interaction to drive retention, growth, and reactivation.
- Analyze client activity to identify profitability and behavior trends and proactively manage communication strategy accordingly.
- Continually examine the value proposition offered to high value clients by competitors, to create unique playing incentives to attract and retain a portfolio of high value clients.
- Deal with any escalations regarding account closures, responsible gaming issues, event related inquiries and bonus inquiries, including out of core working hours.
- Take responsibility for increasing your product and brand knowledge, proactively communicating new features and products, and educating clients to increase value, and revenue.
- Create tailored promotional offers dedicated to our top clients.
- Ensure high value clients have a best-in class experience and utilize feedback to help shape products in the future.
- Provide accurate inter-departmental reporting on client portfolios including anticipated growth and forward managing the strategy around this.
- Work closely with other departments to coordinate activities to generate and increase revenues, loyalty, and lifetime value of high value clients. This includes bespoke bonuses and hospitality packages designed specifically for individuals within your portfolio.
- Build a comprehensive knowledgebase of high value client information (playing habits/ behaviors, motivations, background, and demographics) to shape highly customized client interactions.
- Awareness of responsible gambling guidelines and adhering to specified compliance and license policies and regulations.
- Develop workflows and processes within the team.
- Keep the team motivated, productive & challenged while keeping high value client revenue in line with targets.
- Drive high value client activity by managing the flow of day-to-day operations. Coordinate tasks and always be aware of the activity within the team to ensure any required changes are efficiently executed.
- Plan and attend priority events when required – this will involve hosting the event, meeting, greeting, and interacting with priority customers. Occasional travel to Brazil may be required…..yes, BRAZIL!
How will my performance be measured?
Personal and departmental KPIs, centered around impact and strategy on growing and maintaining the number of priority customer portfolio and specific revenues and costs attributable to these clients.
- Exceptional commercial knowledge of the gaming industry
- Outstanding communication skills with an excellent command of Brazilian-Portuguese & English language
- Experience communicating with clients by phone, email, and live chat.
- Leadership skills
- Ability to hit set targets and objectives within a fast-paced environment.
- Previous i-gaming experience is a must.
- Critical reasoning, mitigation, and negotiation skills - Personal yet professional. The ability to build trusting relationships and collaborate well with others.
- A positive commercial outlook with the resilience to further enhance your own responsibilities, client coverage and value of portfolio accounts.
- Self-motivated, reliable, and able to work independently and drive process improvements, whilst operating at the highest level of integrity. Accountable and results focused.
- Experience in coaching and developing team members to be the next superstar!
- Private health insurance and Life Insurance
- Optional Pension Scheme after probation
- Career Development Opportunities
- Team Building Activities
- Wellness initiatives and Fitness activities
- Annual Discretionary Performance Bonus
- Friday beers and other social events
- Employee Assistance Program
- Summer and Christmas Parties
- Office Library
- Employee Awards
- Bonus annual leave day – No one should have to work on their birthday!
If you would like to hear more about this excellent career opportunity, send a copy of your CV in English to [email protected] or apply online and our talent team will be in touch to discuss the role in more detail.