Customer Support Agent (Brazilian Portuguese speaking)
We are hiring Customer Support Agents (Brazilian Portuguese speaking) to join our growing team in Malta. We are looking for someone who is hungry to learn, passionate about sports and above all – dedicated to providing a best-in-class experience to our customers.
Based in our fantastic new office in St Julian’s, Malta you will have the opportunity to be part of something unique and help build our brand-new Brazilian Customer Support Team.
Eyas Gaming was founded by iGaming industry veterans and backed by the renowned and highly successful Gauselmann Group.
Our mission is to push the boundaries of best-in-class experience, by providing a service like no other. To do this, we need best-in-class talent from across the industry and beyond.
We pride ourselves on creating brands that connect with players and build incredible experiences relevant to our audience. We are innovators, we are hungry to succeed, we have a can-do attitude, and we are not afraid to take risks.
As a team our Core Values are Team, Transparency and Community. We live by our Motto; We Are One! We are one team across all locations with no exceptions. We are a strong and diverse team of individuals that are united by a clear common purpose – to learn from one another.
As a Customer Support Agent, you will:
- Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via phone, email, or chat
- Resolve queries, recommend solutions, and guide players through features and functionalities
- Identify customer needs and help customers use specific features.
- Analyze and report product malfunctions
- Monitor player complaints, escalating to our Customer Support Team Leader when necessary
- Provide customer support on gaming, financial, technical and any applicable issues related to the customer support department
- Recognize patterns of problem gambling and escalate as required
- Work closely with our payment and fraud departments to problem solve when necessary and manage withdrawals
- Work together with CRM and Tech department to solve problems and improve the system and give the customers a better service.
- Previous experience in a Customer Support role
- Sports and Football are your passion. Vai Brasil!
- A native level of Spoken and Written Brazilian-Portuguese, with a good level of English
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- A high level of attention to detail
- Enjoy problem solving and work well under pressure.
- Previous Customer Support Experience within the iGaming industry, ideally Sportsbook.
- Private health insurance and Life Insurance
- Optional Pension Scheme after probation
- Career Development Opportunities
- Team Building Activities
- Wellness initiatives and Fitness activities
- Annual Discretionary Performance Bonus
- Friday beers and other social events
- Employee Assistance Program
- Summer and Christmas Parties
- Office Library
- Employee Awards
- Bonus annual leave day – No one should have to work on their birthday!
If you would like to hear more about this excellent career opportunity, send a copy of your CV in English to [email protected] or apply online and our talent team will be in touch to discuss the role in more detail.