Customer Support Team Leader (Brazilian Portuguese speaking)
We are hiring a Customer Support Team Leader (Brazilian Portuguese speaking) to join our growing team in Malta. We are looking for an experienced Team Leader who is hungry to learn, passionate about sports and above all – dedicated to providing a best-in-class experience to our customers.
Based in our fantastic new office in St Julian’s, Malta you will have the opportunity to be part of something unique and help build our brand-new Brazilian Customer Support Team.
Eyas Gaming was founded by iGaming industry veterans and backed by the renowned and highly successful Gauselmann Group.
Our mission is to push the boundaries of best-in-class experience, by providing a service like no other. To do this, we need best-in-class talent from across the industry and beyond.
We pride ourselves on creating brands that connect with players and build incredible experiences relevant to our audience. We are innovators, we are hungry to succeed, we have a can-do attitude, and we are not afraid to take risks.
As a team our Core Values are Team, Transparency and Community. We live by our Motto; We Are One! We are one team across all locations with no exceptions. We are a strong and diverse team of individuals that are united by a clear common purpose – to learn from one another.
As a Customer Support Team Leader, you will:
- Recruit, mentor and manage a team of Customer Support Agents
- Improve customer experience and apply best practices to areas of improvement
- Oversee the development of customer service agents and nurture an environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment
- Create effective customer service procedures, policies, and standards
- Supervise day-to-day operations in the customer service department
- Ensure the department provides consistently high-quality customer support to satisfy strict deadlines and KPI's
- Ensure company policies and procedures are adhered to
- Identify customer service trends and recommend improvements
- Improve customer service quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes and establishing and communicating service metrics and monitoring and analyzing results
- Conduct frequent one-to-one meetings with individual team members if/when required
- Be accountable for customer satisfaction (CSAT) score for all markets related to your team
- Maintain high levels of product knowledge so that appropriate guidance is always provided
- Facilitate smooth communication flow between the Head of Customer Support, Customer Support Technical Team Leader and all other departments
- Conduct regular quality assessments of agents’ communications with customers and provide structured feedback
- Coach and develop the skillsets of agents and define clear personal development plans for all agents
- Conduct monthly performance reviews of agents and ensure adequate improvement plans and recognition is given
- Create daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly Customer Support reports and distribute to relevant stakeholders.
- Previous Customer Support management experience preferred
- Experience coaching and developing team members
- A native level of Spoken and Written Brazilian-Portuguese, with a good level of English
- Interpersonal skills and ability to resolve conflicts
- Leadership skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- A high level of attention to detail
- Enjoy problem solving and work well under pressure.
- Previous experience working within an iGaming/Sportsbook
- Sports and Football are your passion. Vai Brasil!
- Private health insurance and Life Insurance
- Optional Pension Scheme after probation
- Career Development Opportunities
- Team Building Activities
- Wellness initiatives and Fitness activities
- Annual Discretionary Performance Bonus
- Friday beers and other social events
- Employee Assistance Program
- Summer and Christmas Parties
- Office Library
- Employee Awards
- Bonus annual leave day – No one should have to work on their birthday!
If you would like to hear more about this excellent career opportunity, send a copy of your CV in English to [email protected] or apply online and our talent team will be in touch to discuss the role in more detail.