- Gibraltar GX11 1AA, Gibraltar
Eyas Gaming is a new concept in the world of slots, founded by world leaders in the iGaming industry and backed by the renowned and highly successful Gauselmann Group. Eyas Gaming is set to push the boundaries of best-in-class experience providing a service like no other. We have a top-class proprietary platform, proven at the elite level of gaming meaning that we have the freedom and ability to shape our player experience.
We are digital leaders, creating brands that connect with players and building incredible experiences relevant to our audience. We are innovators, we are hungry to succeed with an entrepreneurial spirit and a can-do attitude, not afraid to take risks. We have a high level of attention to detail, we take great pride in getting things right. We are passionate and ambitious about what we do. We are social, we like to have fun and celebrate successes. We care, we care about our employees and our players. Our aim is to create a fun, fair and efficient gaming experience where our employees and customers feel valued.
We are looking for talented and passionate individuals who are looking to make a difference in this exciting and dynamic industry.
Eyas Gaming are looking for an ambitious, passionate and diligent individual to take on the role of Affiliate Executive. The successful candidate will report into the Head of Acquisition and help ensure the effective development and implementation of new customer acquisition plans for affiliates, initially in the UK, but quickly expanding to multiple territories.
The role will require a collaborative approach, as you will work closely with other members of the commercial team - CRM, promotions, product and content teams - as well as with external agency partners to ensure a seamless acquisition and new player on-boarding journey.
Our affiliate executive will be required to help shape the creation of a plan which delivers the appropriate blend of acquisition volume and quality, so experience of optimizing to early indicators of customer value would be beneficial.
We are looking for a candidate with existing marketing experience within the betting and gaming sector.You will have a data led approach to performance optimization and a keen focus on ensuring return of investment on marketing spend.
We are also keen to bring in somebody with a desire to develop their career with Eyas Gaming and there will be an opportunity to help develop a strong team beneath you as the business expands and further resource is required.
- To manage the day-to-day operation of the affiliate marketing programme for Eyas Gaming brands.
- To monitor performance against forecast targets and performance KPIs agreed with the Head of Acquisition and to make recommendations for changes to ensure optimum performance for the programme.
- To be the main point of contact for key affiliate partners and develop a strong relationship with them to help grow the Eyas Gaming brands in key territories – helping to understand what requirements they have to increase valuable traffic.
- To work with the head of acquisition to develop innovative new promotions and offers which will help Eyas Gaming brands stand out to key affiliates and their traffic.
- To take responsibility for the effective tracking for affiliated traffic
- To work with the promotions team and in-house design team to deliver any bespoke acquisition offers required for key partners.
- To monitor activity of our affiliate partners and their marketing communications to ensure that they are adhering to T&Cs, advertising policies and remaining compliant for any regulatory requirements.
- To monitor competitor activity and feedback to the marketing team, any insight on their affiliate tactics.
- To work alongside the head of acquisition to continually improve KPIs for the affiliate channel – identifying key early indicators of valuable behaviour or spotting early signs of abuse.
- To work with the finance team on reconciling month end position and ensuring accurate and efficient payment of partners.
- Highly organized and passionate about building best in class affiliate marketing strategies and plans.
- Ideally have at least 1 years’ experience in digital acquisition, preferably within the betting and gaming industry.
- Looking to join a capable team of marketeers and a company offering the scope to develop a career.
- A strong communicator and personable – happy to be the face of Eyas Gaming for our affiliates and develop longstanding partnerships.
- Be inquisitive and keen to understand all the factors which can improve acquisition marketing effectiveness.
- Comfortable analyzing aggregated performance data and understanding the requirements to accurately track acquisition performance.
- Interested in optimizing performance to deliver effective ROI on acquisition marketing spend.
- An understanding of the betting and gaming market and an interest in developing insights into how player onboarding journeys could be optimized to improve efficiency.
- Personable, positive, and excited to join a fast-growing company.
- Private Healthcare
- Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday
- Life Insurance