Customer Support Agent - UK Market
- Sliema, Malta
Eyas Gaming is a new concept in the world of slots, founded by world leaders in the iGaming industry and backed by the renowned and highly successful Gauselmann Group. Eyas Gaming is set to push the boundaries of best-in-class experience providing a service like no other. We have a top-class proprietary platform, proven at the elite level of gaming meaning that we have the freedom and ability to shape our player experience.
We are digital leaders, creating brands that connect with players and building incredible experiences relevant to our audience. We are innovators, we are hungry to succeed with an entrepreneurial spirit and a can-do attitude, not afraid to take risks. We have a high level of attention to detail, we take great pride in getting things right. We are passionate and ambitious about what we do. We are social, we like to have fun and celebrate successes. We care, we care about our employees and our players. Our aim is to create a fun, fair and efficient gaming experience where our employees and customers feel valued.
We are looking for talented and passionate individuals who are looking to make a difference in this exciting and dynamic industry.
Eyas Gaming is looking to hire an English-speaking Customer Support Agent to deliver a high level of service while always ensuring player satisfaction. Based in our fantastic new office in St Julian’s, Malta you will have the opportunity to be part of something unique and help build our brand-new department. If you have a proven background working in a support capacity within the iGaming industry, then this could be the role for you!
- Responding to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via phone, email, or chat
- Resolving queries, recommending solutions, and guiding players through features and functionalities
- Identifying customer needs and helping customers use specific features
- Analysing and reporting product malfunctions
- Monitoring player complaints, escalating to our Customer Support Manager when necessary
- Providing customer support on gaming, financial, technical and any applicable issues related to the customer support department
- Recognising patterns of problem gambling and escalating as required
- Working closely with the payment and fraud departments to problem solve when necessary and manage withdrawals
- Working together with CRM and Tech department to solve problems and improve the system and give the customers a better service
- Previous experience within the iGaming environment essential
- An interest or previous experience of responsible gaming advantageous
- Native level of English, fluent in German a plus
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- High level of attention to detail
- Enjoy problem solving
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Private Healthcare
- Pension Scheme
- 24 days holiday