- Gibraltar GX11 1AA, Gibraltar
Eyas Gaming is a new concept in the world of slots, founded by world leaders in the iGaming industry and backed by the renowned and highly successful Gauselmann Group. Eyas Gaming is set to push the boundaries of best-in-class experience providing a service like no other. We have a top-class proprietary platform, proven at the elite level of gaming meaning that we have the freedom and ability to shape our player experience.
We are digital leaders, creating brands that connect with players and building incredible experiences relevant to our audience. We are innovators, we are hungry to succeed with an entrepreneurial spirit and a can-do attitude, not afraid to take risks. We have a high level of attention to detail, we take great pride in getting things right. We are passionate and ambitious about what we do. We are social, we like to have fun and celebrate successes. We care, we care about our employees and our players. Our aim is to create a fun, fair and efficient gaming experience where our employees and customers feel valued.
We are looking for talented and passionate individuals who are looking to make a difference in this exciting and dynamic industry.
Eyas Gaming is looking to recruit an experienced Web Analyst to join our expanding team.
The role will perform various functions such as carrying out trend and data reporting, analysing website visitor behaviour and identifying digital product growth opportunities.
You will be responsible for extracting data, compiling reports and creating procedures for data management, analytics and data integrity. Looking for ways to improve website performance and identifying opportunities to improve the customer experience.
- Assist with the implementation and maintenance of web analytics metrics and reporting dashboards that enable business decision making
- Carry out analysis of our digital platform, identifying impact of changes and opportunity to improve our customer experience
- Utilise current digital, customer and market trends to identify growth opportunities
- Support colleagues with their ability to self-serve, helping to create a data driven team culture
- Create presentations and reports that showcase customer behaviour and opportunities for optimisation
- Collaborate with other areas of the business to highlight and implement growth opportunities, and to measure their impact
- Stay up-to-date with industry and technology trends
- Experience in performing quantitative analysis on digital products
- A solid working knowledge of web analytic tools such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, IBM Digital Analytics, Power BI, Google Big Query
- Experience of data visualisation in Excel
- Knowledge of using analytics to understand digital consumer behaviour and identify opportunities to accelerate growth
- Experience using JIRA and working within Agile development environments preferred
- Have a high-level analytical skills and solid business acumen, be able to effectively prioritize and make a distinction between required vs. nice-to-have
- Be able to demonstrate excellent written and oral communications skills for content writing, creating reports, and making effective presentations.
- Have meticulous attention to detail and consider all information required to understand and measure website
- Private Healthcare
- Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday