DevOps and Release Engineer
- Gibraltar GX11 1AA, Gibraltar
Eyas Gaming is a new concept in the world of slots, founded by world leaders in the iGaming industry and backed by the renowned and highly successful Gauselmann Group. Eyas Gaming is set to push the boundaries of best-in-class experience providing a service like no other. We have a top-class proprietary platform, proven at the elite level of gaming meaning that we have the freedom and ability to shape our player experience.
We are digital leaders, creating brands that connect with players and building incredible experiences relevant to our audience. We are innovators, we are hungry to succeed with an entrepreneurial spirit and a can-do attitude, not afraid to take risks. We have a high level of attention to detail, we take great pride in getting things right. We are passionate and ambitious about what we do. We are social, we like to have fun and celebrate successes. We care, we care about our employees and our players. Our aim is to create a fun, fair and efficient gaming experience where our employees and customers feel valued.
We are looking for talented and passionate individuals who are looking to make a difference in this exciting and dynamic industry.
Eyas Gaming is an exciting new iGaming operator based in Gibraltar, backed by the Gauselmann Group and targeting multiple markets around the world. We now have a key opportunity for a talented DevOps & Release Engineer to work alongside our Engineering and Governance teams to ensure confidence in the delivery process and smooth progression of software, artifacts and content into all environments.
- Set up and configure Azure Devops CI/CD pipelines to build and deploy various systems, maintaining stability and integrity of all Eyas environments.
- Manage the release process, including logging, distributing, scheduling, communicating and coordinating all release activity within the Eyas ecosystem.
- Govern the release process, including cherry-picking tickets & commits and ensuring quality of release and supporting documentation.
- Configure AEM sites, domains and certificates for new markets or brands.
- Continuous iterative refinement of the overall release process, assisting the Governance team to drive confidence in delivery.
- Configure monitoring tools and dashboards.
- Regular monitoring of log files for anomalies.
- Assist the engineering teams in troubleshooting production issues.
- Ensure security and integrity at every stage.
- Expert level of Git knowledge.
- Understand strategies for providing high availability and security.
- Good experience of building, configuring and maintaining CI/CD pipelines.
- Experience using Maven, yarn and NPM build tools.
- Apache configuration.
- SSL and DNS management.
- Basic Java coding knowledge.
- Monitoring tools such as New Relic, Prometheus, Nagios etc.
- Strong Jira/Confluence experience, including automation and alerts
- Experience of using Azure portal and Azure DevOps would be highly advantageous.
- Private Healthcare
- Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday