Senior Java Developer
- Gibraltar GX11 1AA, Gibraltar
- Employees can work remotely
Eyas Gaming is a new concept in the world of slots, founded by world leaders in the iGaming industry and backed by the renowned and highly successful Gauselmann Group. Eyas Gaming is set to push the boundaries of best-in-class experience providing a service like no other. We have a top-class proprietary platform, proven at the elite level of gaming meaning that we have the freedom and ability to shape our player experience.
We are digital leaders, creating brands that connect with players and building incredible experiences relevant to our audience. We are innovators, we are hungry to succeed with an entrepreneurial spirit and a can-do attitude, not afraid to take risks. We have a high level of attention to detail, we take great pride in getting things right. We are passionate and ambitious about what we do. We are social, we like to have fun and celebrate successes. We care, we care about our employees and our players. Our aim is to create a fun, fair and efficient gaming experience where our employees and customers feel valued.
We are looking for talented and passionate individuals who are looking to make a difference in this exciting and dynamic industry.
Eyas Gaming is a up and coming global gaming operator with a key opportunity for an experienced Adobe AEM CMS Java Developer who will be responsible for the core CMS development and its platform integration.
You will manage the software development life cycle, from planning and prioritizing to testing and release. You will also be required to facilitate requirement analyses, conduct peer reviews, architect, and document solutions, provide feedback, and enhance frameworks. Ultimately, you will deploy and maintain functional, secure, and high-quality Author and publish platforms along with application and website consumers.
What will you be doing?
- Designing technical solutions for business requirements which encompass the primary qualities of: security, scalability, testability, monitorability.
- Architecting multi-region, multi-lingual, multi-currency, multi jurisdictional systems.
- Providing content for native and hybrid apps and SPA websites
- Performance optimisation
- Security review and mitigation
- Write well-designed, efficient code, designing with speed, security and optimisation in mind
- Create unit tests throughout.
- Identify risk and conducting mitigation action planning
- Schedule product releases with internal teams
- Maintain documentation
- Conduct code reviews
- Maintain coding standards and best practices
- Extensive experience in Adobe CMS Development.
- Excellent knowledge of Java, SPA, Dispatcher configuration, build processes, best practices in creating modular reusable components, templates and pages.
- Experienced in Adobe Dynamic Media.
- Experienced in AB testing and personalisation.
- Good understanding of unit testing methodologies in relation to websites and CMS.
- Good understanding of Google Analytics and google Tag Manager.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Ideally background in online casino gaming or sportsbook
- Private Healthcare
- Pension Scheme
- Life Insurance
- 25 days holiday
- Remote option considered