Senior Mobile App Developer
- Gibraltar GX11 1AA, Gibraltar
- Employees can work remotely
Eyas Gaming is a new concept in the world of slots, founded by world leaders in the iGaming industry and backed by the renowned and highly successful Gauselmann Group. Eyas Gaming is set to push the boundaries of best-in-class experience providing a service like no other. We have a top-class proprietary platform, proven at the elite level of gaming meaning that we have the freedom and ability to shape our player experience.
We are digital leaders, creating brands that connect with players and building incredible experiences relevant to our audience. We are innovators, we are hungry to succeed with an entrepreneurial spirit and a can-do attitude, not afraid to take risks. We have a high level of attention to detail, we take great pride in getting things right. We are passionate and ambitious about what we do. We are social, we like to have fun and celebrate successes. We care, we care about our employees and our players. Our aim is to create a fun, fair and efficient gaming experience where our employees and customers feel valued.
We are looking for talented and passionate individuals who are looking to make a difference in this exciting and dynamic industry.
We are looking for a Senior Mobile App Developer so if you’re passionate about mobile platforms and translating code into user-friendly apps, we would like to meet you.
As a Mobile developer, you’ll collaborate with internal teams to develop functional mobile applications, while working in a fast-paced environment.
The primary focus will be to implement new user interfaces and features together with automated unit and integration tests.
You will be leading our talented and collaborative team, where your knowledge and advice about application architecture and the newest mobile technologies will be highly appreciated. The code you write will need to be cleanly organized and of the highest quality. You’ll also help ensure solid application performance and an excellent user experience.
- Develop new features and user interfaces from wireframe models
- Produce fully functional mobile applications setting code standards
- Proven background in solution architecture
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
- Contribute to the development of project schedules and workflows
- Ensure the best performance and user experience of the application
- Research and suggest new mobile products, applications and protocols
- Mentor and lead a team of developers to deliver well-architected and high-quality solutions
- Cooperating with back-end developers, designers, and the rest of the business to meet demands
- Extensive knowledge about mobile app development, including the whole process, from the first line of code to publishing
- Deep knowledge of both iOS and Android, including experience in android studio and x-code
- Proficiency with writing automated tests using frameworks such as JUnit, Espresso, Mocha, Jest, Enzyme, or similar
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs and mobile libraries for networking, specifically
- Knowledge of push frameworks including firebase and/or Adobe ACM SDK
- Understanding mobile app design guidelines on each platform and being aware of their differences
- Have excellent analytical skills with exceptional management and leadership ability
- Ideally hold a degree in Computer Science or relevant field
Advantageous skills include:
- Storybook component-oriented development
- Npm and yarn
- Build and pipeline tooling.
- Git and Azure DevOps
- Knowledge of headerless CMS and GraphQL
- Private Healthcare
- Pension Scheme
- Life Insurance
- 25 days holiday