QA Automation Engineer
- Gibraltar GX11 1AA, Gibraltar
Eyas Gaming is a new concept in the world of slots, founded by world leaders in the iGaming industry and backed by the renowned and highly successful Gauselmann Group. Eyas Gaming is set to push the boundaries of best-in-class experience providing a service like no other. We have a top-class proprietary platform, proven at the elite level of gaming meaning that we have the freedom and ability to shape our player experience.
We are digital leaders, creating brands that connect with players and building incredible experiences relevant to our audience. We are innovators, we are hungry to succeed with an entrepreneurial spirit and a can-do attitude, not afraid to take risks. We have a high level of attention to detail, we take great pride in getting things right. We are passionate and ambitious about what we do. We are social, we like to have fun and celebrate successes. We care, we care about our employees and our players. Our aim is to create a fun, fair and efficient gaming experience where our employees and customers feel valued.
We are looking for talented and passionate individuals who are looking to make a difference in this exciting and dynamic industry.
Eyas Gaming are looking for a QA Automation Engineer to complete our teams and to help us create and manage a brand-new portfolio of websites and apps.
We’re looking for individuals who want to out their mark on brand new gaming products. They will create and maintain automation test suites to compliment the manual testing of our product that will help us gain confidence in our releases.
As a QA Automation Engineer you will:
- Work closely with Product and Development teams to identify what components of the product can be automated.
- Analyse how the product is being tested manually and identify scenarios that can reduce time and effort through Automation.
- Create and maintain automation scripts for Web and Mobile platforms as part of the overall sprint delivery process.
- Compile Test results into a reporting tool and share it with the product team.
- Analyse results, identify and submit defects for the issues found.
- Assist in maintaining the CI/CD process to ensure stability and efficacy of testing operations.
- Perform manual smoke tests and sanity tests in order to get to know the product and help QA team, if necessary.
- Knowledge of testing processes and defect tracking (preferably in Jira).
- An understanding of the overall SDLC and the role of testing as part of Delivery
- Experience in software testing or software development.
- Experience in UI Automation testing, including building Automation frameworks from scratch.
- Experience with Selenium Web Driver or other automation tools.
- Good communication skills, ability to explain complex technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Have the desire to learn and explore new tools, technologies.
- Have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment where change is the only constant.
Nice to have
- Experience in Igaming industry
- Experience with mobile platforms.
- Private Healthcare
- Pension Scheme
- Life Insurance
- 25 days holiday