- 27 Hadfield St, Georgetown, Guyana
An outsourcing company dedicated to supplying all of the needs of trucking companies around the globe through the use of experienced support personnel and technology.
Express International started back in 2013 to expand the interests of parent company Express Trucking and Courier Inc. It functions as the first class logistical and transportation services provider to US trucking companies (target market).
In 2004, Express' president decided to purchase one small delivery van, having gained years of experience working for another company in the industry.
Through his vision, hard work and tireless efforts to build a strong network, the company's fleet grew, and other avenues of business were opened up. By the time Express International was established in 2013, the foundation had been set for expansion and consolidation of all processes related to the trucking industry.
As demand increased, the fleet was expanded from courier vans into tractors, then day cab and sleeper trucks to cover more lanes across the East Coast. A dispatch office and truck lot followed suit, and expansion continued steadily as more drivers, lanes and customers continued to come on board.
Drivers are responsible for transporting customers or handling deliveries in a timely manner in line with BAR’s Company policies and procedures.
· Must pick passengers from various locations and convey them between places.
· Help clients loading and unloading luggage.
· Maintaining the vehicle’s cleanliness and in excellent condition.
· Any other assigned task(s).
· Ensure the safety of all riders.
· Pick up patrons and greet them when they enter the vehicle.
· Provide a safe place for riders to be picked up and dropped off.
· Provide a safe driving experience for all riders and get them to their destinations.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- 3 years’ Driving experience.
- Good driving record.
- Basic knowledge of a smart phone
· Excellent interpersonal skills.
· Highly self-motivated.
· Strong driving skills.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Excellent mapping skills.
· Direction-taking skills.
· Ability to think on your feet.
· Ability to be empathetic towards customers.
· Customer service skills.
· Ability to determine the best driving routes when GPS fails.