Brand Marketing Specialist
- 27 Hadfield St, Georgetown, Guyana
An outsourcing company dedicated to supplying all of the needs of trucking companies around the globe through the use of experienced support personnel and technology.
Express International started back in 2013 to expand the interests of parent company Express Trucking and Courier Inc. It functions as the first class logistical and transportation services provider to US trucking companies (target market).
In 2004, Express' president decided to purchase one small delivery van, having gained years of experience working for another company in the industry.
Through his vision, hard work and tireless efforts to build a strong network, the company's fleet grew, and other avenues of business were opened up. By the time Express International was established in 2013, the foundation had been set for expansion and consolidation of all processes related to the trucking industry.
As demand increased, the fleet was expanded from courier vans into tractors, then day cab and sleeper trucks to cover more lanes across the East Coast. A dispatch office and truck lot followed suit, and expansion continued steadily as more drivers, lanes and customers continued to come on board.
The Brand Marketing Specialist promotes the company brand by creating various marketing materials to spread brand awareness.
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES
· Creating company logos and other graphic designs
· Make ISS the known brand for onshore/offshoring staffing, recruiting.
· Work with Management and employees from other departments to create useful promotional materials while adhering to brand guidelines.
· Building, managing and updating the company websites.
· Identify effective marketing and promotional channels, including the media channels to be used to deliver the product message to customers.
· Develop innovative marketing strategies and campaigns and communicate the recommendations to management.
· Create and manage digital media strategies, including engaging content for social media platforms.
· Monitor the performance of the company’s marketing campaigns and strategies by analyzing key performance metrics.
· Prepare performance reports and illustrate findings.
· Any other tasks assigned.
- 5 successful passes or more at CSEC or equivalent.
- Degree in Marketing, or a related field, is preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in a Marketing role.
- Minimum of 2 years’ Graphic Designing experience using Adobe Suite (Illustrator, Premier, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, After effects).
- Creative thinking skills.
· Microsoft suite
· Google Dive
· Ring Central
· Client assigned tools
Excellent verbal and written communication skills; Ability to work well under various stressful and time-sensitive situations; Strong attention to detail; Able to multi-task and prioritize assigned tasks in a fast-paced environment; Possess professional and courteous demeanor; Able to quickly adapt to changing circumstances. Creative Thinking and problem-solving skills. Interpersonal skills. Motivation to succeed in a professional landscape.