- 27 Hadfield St, Georgetown, Guyana
An outsourcing company dedicated to supplying all of the needs of trucking companies around the globe through the use of experienced support personnel and technology.
Express International started back in 2013 to expand the interests of parent company Express Trucking and Courier Inc. It functions as the first class logistical and transportation services provider to US trucking companies (target market).
In 2004, Express' president decided to purchase one small delivery van, having gained years of experience working for another company in the industry.
Through his vision, hard work and tireless efforts to build a strong network, the company's fleet grew, and other avenues of business were opened up. By the time Express International was established in 2013, the foundation had been set for expansion and consolidation of all processes related to the trucking industry.
As demand increased, the fleet was expanded from courier vans into tractors, then day cab and sleeper trucks to cover more lanes across the East Coast. A dispatch office and truck lot followed suit, and expansion continued steadily as more drivers, lanes and customers continued to come on board.
The founder of Express Trucking and Courier (Ken) partnered with COO Kevin Ramroop to setup a Business Solutions Office in their native country Guyana.
- Explore creative methods of sourcing qualified contractors.
- Conduct telephone and personal interviews daily with prospective candidates.
- Complete background checks on personal records and employment history.
- Review and process applications of prospective hire and determine if the applicant is qualified.
- Complete pre-hire files and paperwork on applicants.
- Maintain complete files on non-hired contractors, as appropriate.
- Track calls generated from all forms of advertising.
- Set up and manage travel arrangements for new hires.
- Maintain standards as outlined by Express Group of Companies policy and standards in regards to recruitment.
- 5 successful passes or more at CSEC or equivalent. Diploma in a related field preferred.
- Ability to multi-task and be flexible in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills are needed.
- Protect company and customer information in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- minimum of 4 years experience as a Recruiter (preferably in the BPO environment) REQUIRED*