- 27 Hadfield St, Georgetown, Guyana
An outsourcing company dedicated to supplying all of the needs of trucking companies around the globe through the use of experienced support personnel and technology.
Express International started back in 2013 to expand the interests of parent company Express Trucking and Courier Inc. It functions as the first class logistical and transportation services provider to US trucking companies (target market).
In 2004, Express' president decided to purchase one small delivery van, having gained years of experience working for another company in the industry.
Through his vision, hard work and tireless efforts to build a strong network, the company's fleet grew, and other avenues of business were opened up. By the time Express International was established in 2013, the foundation had been set for expansion and consolidation of all processes related to the trucking industry.
As demand increased, the fleet was expanded from courier vans into tractors, then day cab and sleeper trucks to cover more lanes across the East Coast. A dispatch office and truck lot followed suit, and expansion continued steadily as more drivers, lanes and customers continued to come on board.
- The Recruiter is responsible for the recruitment of workers for the client by reviewing resumes, screening, evaluating the candidate over the phone and scheduling the applicant for an onsite client interview to determine their suitability for the role.
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES
· Review resumes
· Place telephone calls to applicants to screen for suitability
· Review and process applications of prospective hire and determine if the applicant is qualified
· Track all stats: Calls, emails, text messages with the applicant
· Review and prepare daily reports
· Perform other duties from time to time that are related to execution of Services
- 5 successful passes or more at CSEC or equivalent. Diploma in a related field preferred.
- 2 years’ minimum experience as a recruiter
- Excellent communication skills