- 27 Hadfield St, Georgetown, Guyana
An outsourcing company dedicated to supplying all of the needs of trucking companies around the globe through the use of experienced support personnel and technology.
Express International started back in 2013 to expand the interests of parent company Express Trucking and Courier Inc. It functions as the first class logistical and transportation services provider to US trucking companies (target market).
In 2004, Express' president decided to purchase one small delivery van, having gained years of experience working for another company in the industry.
Through his vision, hard work and tireless efforts to build a strong network, the company's fleet grew, and other avenues of business were opened up. By the time Express International was established in 2013, the foundation had been set for expansion and consolidation of all processes related to the trucking industry.
As demand increased, the fleet was expanded from courier vans into tractors, then day cab and sleeper trucks to cover more lanes across the East Coast. A dispatch office and truck lot followed suit, and expansion continued steadily as more drivers, lanes and customers continued to come on board.
The founder of Express Trucking and Courier (Ken) partnered with COO Kevin Ramroop to setup a Business Solutions Office in their native country Guyana.
- Ensure all rooms are cared for and inspected according to standards.
- Notify superior on any damages, deficits and disturbances.
- Check stocking levels of all consumables and replace when appropriate.
- Stock and supply designated facility areas.
- Clean all areas thoroughly (dusting, sweeping, mopping, restroom cleaning etc.).
- Polishing furniture, desks and room accessories as needed.
- Cleaning windows, glass surfaces, and mirrors.
- Shining all rails and metal.
- Disposing of trash from bins and containers.
- Maintaining and upkeep of all cleaning equipment, supplies, and products.
- Keeping all public spaces neat and tidy.
- Care for all plants.
- Any other assigned task.
- Proven working experience as a cleaner.
- High school graduate.
- Physically able to reach, stretch, bend, and walk during daily routine, with ability to stand for long lengths of time.
- Working quickly without compromising quality
- Ability to work with little supervision and maintain a high level of performance.