Product Sales Assistant
- 1 N State St, Chicago, IL 60602, USA
We are a full service agency that deliver compelling digital marketing solution. Our winning solutions and experience helps to deliver great results across several key areas; search engine optimization, social media marketing, email marketing and digital marketing. This combination has helped many of our clients to interact and engage with their customers the new better way.
We are looking to hire a Product Sales Assistant to join our dynamic team. You will be the eyes for our client, fielding customer inquiries, and finding advanced ways to respond. Working in a joint and engaging environment, you will have the opportunity to interact with people from all walks of life. As you continue to learn and challenge yourself, you will notice that your potential will take you wherever you want to go.
Salary range: $37000 - $50000 per year.
- Sell company services through outbound calls in a professional and consultative manner.
- Provide callers with accurate information and/or refer their requests to the appropriate department or responsible person.
- Monitor daily marketing activities by creating and maintaining business relationships.
- Initiates and answers sales inquiries directly from/to prospective and/or existing customers to promote product offerings, services, and capabilities.
- Answer key client questions regarding their account or sales products.
- Provide members with oral and written information as well as education on the services offered to them.
- Put up-to-date information on clients into the database system, so agents have the most accurate and current data.
- Monitors and follows up on sales activities throughout the process to meet or exceed customer requirements from initial contact to order fulfillment.
- Sales related experience.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Strong Verbal Communication skills.
- Must be adaptive to sudden change and situations.
- Have an eagerness to learn and obtain new information.
- Detail-oriented with a commitment to excellence.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Dental Insurance
- 401(k) Matching