- 1 N State St, Chicago, IL 60602, USA
- Employees can work remotely
We are a full service agency that deliver compelling digital marketing solution. Our winning solutions and experience helps to deliver great results across several key areas; search engine optimization, social media marketing, email marketing and digital marketing. This combination has helped many of our clients to interact and engage with their customers the new better way.
Brand promoter who is enthusiastic, outgoing individual with a considerable social media presence. He or she endorses the brand being represented, is responsible for managing work across all channels - sales, communications, advertising, planning and analysis from a project management perspective. As well as deliver required projects for our internal customers and manage the work through the sales team, a key aspect of the role is to maintain brand consistency across all projects and help to build understanding through the business of why this important. We are currently evolving the sales and brand guidelines, and this is a great time to get involved in shaping how we use the brand moving forward. You will
Salary range: $46000 - $56000 per year.
- Model behavior to inspire a high level of service and set the pace for others to emulate.
- Educate others about our brand; positively promote the brand at all times.
- Build relationships and emotional connections within our community.
- Be positive, charismatic, motivating, and engaging.
- Always be warm in dealing with difficult people.
- Make people smile.
- Participate in several marketing communications and promotional programs and activities.
- Answer all incoming calls and direct them to the appropriate person/department.
- Notify the General Manager of facility issues, cleaning requests, and security issues.
- Genuinely welcome to our guests and engage with a positive attitude and in a courteous, attentive, and professional manner.
- Assist in updating building security access systems and running security reports, as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Work well with a team and comfortable speaking in front of groups and engaging with new people in person and digitally.
- Act with integrity, trust, and respect for our employees, peers, and customers per our Mission, Declaration, and Statement of Purpose.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Prior experience as a Brand Ambassador or similar role.
- High level of communication skills and strong orientation to customer satisfaction
- Good organization skills.
- Able to maintain a professional and pleasant attitude with fellow employees, business contacts, student dealers, and all visitors.
- Able to be flexible and calm during high visitor traffic.
- Ability to multitask.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- High standards for integrity, professionalism, honesty, and work ethic.
- Commitment to service excellence.
- Attention to detail, critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrate efficient and flexible time management and able to prioritize workload.
Flexible Spending Account