Learning and Development Specialist-Contact Center Onsite
- Employee Status: Fixed Term
- Role Type: Hybrid
- Job Posting - Salary Range: $52,807 - $91,533
- Department: Human Resources
- Flexible Time Off: 15 Days
- Schedule: Full Time
Experian is the world’s leading global information services company, unlocking the power of data to create more opportunities for consumers, businesses, and society. We are thrilled to share that FORTUNE has named Experian one of the 100 Best Companies to work for. In addition, for the last five years, we’ve been named in the 100 “World’s Most Innovative Companies” by Forbes Magazine.
Role and Responsibilities:
The Learning and Development Specialist - Contact Center is responsible for the creation, development, implementation, and conducting of training and development programs for new and existing team members. The Learning and Development Specialist is accountable for identifying skills, knowledge, and abilities necessary for team members to perform their duties.
- Training onsite Allen, Texas.
- Develop and deliver training curriculum that addresses policy, procedures, and the skills needed for Customer Care Professionals using various adult learning methodologies including group discussion, presentation, brainstorming, and videos.
- Conduct instructor-led training, both on site and remotely, using a variety of teaching aids.
- Participate in the design and development of course programs including specialty workshops, continuing education, computer-based training and new hire training programs.
- Work closely with partners to evaluate needs and requirements for training program development.
- Consult with subject matter experts and management to establish training scope and content.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of training and development programs and use relevant evaluation data to revise or recommend changes in instructional targets and methods.
- Lead and collaborate on Learning and Development process improvement projects with the guidance of L&D leadership.
- Provide input to training policies and programs; establish training classes based on knowledge of identified training needs, department processes, business systems, or changes in programs or services.
- Deliver effective training sessions, including new hire, follow up, reinforcement, reoccurring, and additional training.
- Handle administrative tasks pre and post training sessions.
- Generate weekly reports to track progress.
- Perform other job-related duties as required.
- Call Center training / facilitation experience
- Must be able to work onsite in Allen, TX.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a corporate or business setting, in Training or Human Resources
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to communicate clearly at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to be flexible and adjust course as our needs change.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (2+ years of experience in facilitation or developing training programs)
- Knowledge of Adult Learning doctrines
- Strong knowledge of written English with excellent verbal communication skills
- Experience producing training, using one or more specialized delivery modes such as Web or audio.
- Strong time management and organization skills
- The ability to work well unassisted as well as part of a team.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Experian is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Our goal is to create a thriving, inclusive and diverse team where people love their work and love working together. We believe that diversity, equity and inclusion is essential to our purpose of creating a better tomorrow. We value the uniqueness of every individual and want you to bring your whole, authentic self to work. For us, this is The Power of YOU and and it reflects what we believe. See our DEI work in action!
If you live in Colorado, Connecticut or New York City, please contact us here for the salary range of this position (include this Job Title in your email). In addition to a competitive base salary and variable pay opportunity, Experian offers a comprehensive benefits package including health, life and disability insurance, generous paid time off including parental and family care leave, an employee stock purchase plan and a 401(k) plan with a company match.
Experian Careers - Creating a better tomorrow together
Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several U.S. geographic markets. The base pay range for this position is listed above. Within this range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors such as job-related skills, experience and education. This position is also eligible for a variable pay opportunity and a comprehensive benefits package which includes health, life and disability insurance, generous paid time off including paid parental and family care leave, an employee stock purchase plan and a 401(k) plan with a company match.
Experian is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We’re passionate about unlocking the power of data to transform lives and create opportunities for consumers, businesses, and society. For more than 125 years, we’ve helped people and economies flourish – and we’re not done.
We take our people’s agenda very seriously. We focus on what truly matters; diversity and inclusion, work/life balance, flexible working, development, collaboration, wellness, reward & recognition, volunteering, making an impact... the list goes on. See our DEI work in action!
The power of YOU. We are building a culture where everyone is comfortable bringing their whole self to work. A place where we not only respect our differences and values but celebrate them in a positive and supportive environment.
Find out what is like to work for Experian and discover the Unexpected!