Digital Marketing Manager
- Employee Status: Regular
- Role Type: Home
- Job Posting - Salary Range: $93,065 - $161,312
- Department: Marketing and Communications
- Flexible Time Off: 20 Days
- Schedule: Full Time
- Shift: Day Shift
Experian is the world’s leading global information services company, unlocking the power of data to create more opportunities for consumers, businesses and society. During life’s big moments – from buying a home or a car, to sending a child to college, to growing a business by connecting with new customers – we empower consumers and our clients to manage their data with confidence.
We have 20,000 people operating across 44 countries and every day we’re investing in new technologies, talented people, and innovation to help all our clients maximize every opportunity. And we are thrilled to share that for third consecutive year, Experian was named to Fortune’s “100 Best Companies to Work For”. For the last five years, we’ve been named in the 100 “World’s Most Innovative Companies” by Forbes Magazine and for the tenth consecutive year, Experian North America has been recognized as a Top Workplace by the Orange County Register, with an additional “Excellence Award” for our work/life flexibility. These honors are a testament to our innovative employee culture and keeping connected, engaged, and energized as a hybrid workforce.
Experian is the world’s leading global information services company, unlocking the power of data to create more opportunities for consumers, businesses and society. We are thrilled to share that FORTUNE has named Experian one of The 100 Best Companies to Work For. In addition, for the last five years we’ve been name in the 100 World’s Most Innovative Companies by Forbes Magazine.
The Digital Marketing Manager will develop, lead and execute the digital marketing plan for Experian Automotive. This roll will work collaboratively with marketing, product marketing and cross-BU digital teams to develop the digital approach and ongoing plan. The digital marketing manager will execute all digital marketing including websites, SEO, SEM/PPC, social, email, content marketing and analytics by developing and achieving clear goals for retention and engagement.
- Work collaboratively with internal teams and outside agencies in forming the digital marketing plan to optimize user experience.
- Manage all aspects of the website. This includes developing a plan to update website as well as ongoing maintenance plan working in a CMS including updating taxonomy, loading videos, blog posts, images, integrating 3rd party platforms and creating new pages including writing/editing web content for new pages.
- Develop and manage SEO plan to maximize the volume of inbound organic traffic from search engines to our website.
- Create plan to effectively manage SEM, working with internal teams and 3rd parties, in order to maximize ROI.
- Responsible for planning, developing and implementing overall email marketing plan. Create and execute emails in Eloqua including email/newsletter layout, including writing email/newsletter copy, developing email/ newsletter layout and working with and managing email databases.
- Manage social networks including writing and/or editing social posts and posting content to LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
- Develop content marketing asset creation and distribution plan including developing video content best suited for target markets.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer/user experience across multiple digital channels and customer touch points.
- Evaluate digital channel performance (website, email etc, analytics) to measure and report performance including A/B testing of all marketing channels as well as digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Create and manage MQL tracking by working with marketing team and sales operations team to develop plan for how to track marketing qualified leads all the way through the sales funnel.
- Identify new and creative growth strategies including evaluation of digital trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Undergraduate degree in Marketing or equivalent work experience
- At least 10 years of work experience in a marketing department working in the digital space
- Demonstrated knowledge of Eloqua, Salesforce.com, Content Management Systems, social media platforms
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- Exceptional written/email communication skills
- Detail-oriented, extremely well organized, able to juggle many tasks under pressure
- Able to prioritize tasks quickly and solve problems
- Comfortable in team-oriented atmosphere
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Experian is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Our goal is to create a thriving, inclusive and diverse team where people love their work and love working together. We believe that diversity, equity and inclusion is essential to our purpose of creating a better tomorrow. We value the uniqueness of every individual and want you to bring your whole, authentic self to work. For us, this is The Power of YOU and it ensures that we live what we believe.
Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several U.S. geographic markets. The base pay range for this position is listed above. Within this range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors such as job-related skills, experience and education. This position is also eligible for a variable pay opportunity and a comprehensive benefits package which includes health, life and disability insurance, generous paid time off including paid parental and family care leave, an employee stock purchase plan and a 401(k) plan with a company match.
Experian is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We’re passionate about unlocking the power of data to transform lives and create opportunities for consumers, businesses, and society. For more than 125 years, we’ve helped people and economies flourish – and we’re not done.
We take our people’s agenda very seriously. We focus on what truly matters; diversity and inclusion, work/life balance, flexible working, development, collaboration, wellness, reward & recognition, volunteering, making an impact... the list goes on. See our DEI work in action!
The power of YOU. We are building a culture where everyone is comfortable bringing their whole self to work. A place where we not only respect our differences and values but celebrate them in a positive and supportive environment.
Find out what is like to work for Experian and discover the Unexpected!
Experian Careers - Creating a better tomorrow together
Find out what its like to work for Experian by clicking here