IT Service Operations Manager (all genders)
- Employee Status: Regular
- Role Type: Hybrid
- Department: Information Technology & Systems
- Schedule: Full Time
Discover the Unexpected
Experian is the world’s leading global information services company. We are listed on the London Stock Exchange (EXPN) and are a constituent of the FTSE 30. We’re passionate about unlocking the power of data in order to transform lives and create opportunities for consumers, businesses and society. For more than 125 years, we’ve helped economies and communities flourish – and we’re not done.
Our 21k amazing employees in 40+ countries believe the possibilities for you, and the world, are growing. We’re investing in the future, through new technologies, talented people and innovation so we can help create a better tomorrow. To do this we employ the brightest minds that share our purpose and want to make a difference. Together we are #UniquelyExperian
Are you a highly motivated, dynamic IT professional with a passion for ensuring smooth, secure, and efficient operations? Do you thrive in an environment where you can truly make a difference? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join Experian as an IT Service Operations Manager (all genders). This role is crucial to our mission, as you will be the driving force behind our commitment to deliver exceptional services to our clients and maintain a robust IT infrastructure.
- Champion the advancement of IT security in operations and development, adhering to internal guidelines and requirements.
- Oversee the technical operation of our cutting-edge web-based B2B solutions (on-premise and cloud).
- Proactively monitor and maintain the technical functionality of our entire solution and system landscape.
- Be the trusted first point of contact for our esteemed customers, providing expert support with technical issues.
- Skillfully coordinate the resolution of incidents alongside service management, development teams, and international service providers as an incident manager.
- Drive the continuous improvement of our operating processes.
- Take on the responsibility of weekly rolling and separately paid on-call duty (24/7).
If this IT Service Operations Manager (all genders) role excites you and you are eager to be part of the Experian family, we encourage you to apply, even if your past experience does not align perfectly with the role overview. We value the unique skills and perspectives you bring to the table and look forward to exploring your potential with you.
Don't miss this opportunity to unleash your potential in a pivotal role at Experian. Apply now and join us in creating a better tomorrow through innovation, collaboration, and the power of data.
- Hold a completed apprenticeship or degree in the field of IT.
- Possess experience in administering AWS Cloud applications.
- Be familiar with monitoring solutions like AWS Cloud Watch, Dynatrace, Splunk, and Grafana, ready for our upcoming cloud migration.
- Showcase solid coding/automation skills (PHP, Ansible, etc.).
- Demonstrate knowledge of client and SSL server certificates.
- Exhibit strong coordination skills, a deep understanding of IT operating processes according to ITIL, and a keen eye for detail.
- Communicate effectively in both German and English.
Why This Role Matters to Us
At Experian, we recognize the importance of a well-functioning IT infrastructure to support our global operations and enable us to consistently deliver outstanding services to our clients. As the IT Service Operations Manager (all genders), you will play a central role in ensuring the seamless performance of our web-based, highly available B2B solutions. Your expertise will contribute to our ongoing growth, helping to strengthen our position as a global leader in information services. In this role, you will have the opportunity to not only shape the future of our IT operations but also make a lasting impact on our organization and the communities we serve.
Our uniqueness is that we truly celebrate yours
Experian's culture and people are key differentiators. We take our people agenda very seriously. We focus on what truly matters; DEI, work/life balance, development, authenticity, engagement, collaboration, wellness, reward & recognition, volunteering... the list goes on. We’re an award winning organisation due to our strong people first approach. If you’re excited about this role and the thought of being part of our Experian family but feel your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the role overview we’d still love to hear from you and explore things further.
Innovation is a critical part of Experian's DNA and practices, and our diverse workforce drives our success. Everyone can succeed at Experian and bring their whole self to work, irrespective of their gender, ethnicity, colour, sexuality, physical ability or age. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know at the earliest opportunity.
Experian Careers - Creating a better tomorrow together
Find out what its like to work for Experian by clicking here