Senior Compensation Analyst
- Employee Status: Regular
- Role Type: Hybrid
- Job Posting - Salary Range: $74,190 - $128,597
- Department: Human Resources
- Flexible Time Off: 15 Days
- Schedule: Full Time
- Shift: Day Shift
As a Senior Compensation Analyst, you will partner with the Compensation team on supporting client groups across Experian. You will be responsible for the overall analysis, design, development, and management of reward programs, ensuring competitiveness and alignment with company policies and legal requirements. You will work closely with HR centers of excellence including Talent Acquisition and HR Business Partners to service compensation requests for their client groups and incoming talent.
- Collaborate with HRBP’s and leadership to understand business needs. Act as a trusted advisor by providing recommendations on compensation matters that both support business goals and ensure market competitiveness.
- Evaluate market and economic trends to recommend adjustments to the company’s compensation programs as needed.
- Review requests for new or revised roles to determine appropriate salary grade assignments within our job architecture.
- Helps lead the planning of administration of base pay, incentive programs and executive compensation processes, ensuring alignment to company policy and philosophy.
- Stay abreast of employment law updates, monitor and interpret FLSA and other federal, state, and local laws pertaining to compensation compliance.
- Develops communication and training materials geared toward HR and line manager development.
- Interfaces with global counterparts to align regional compensation programs to global reward principles.
- Other reward related duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience required.
- 5 or more years' compensation experience (or comparable HRBP experience) including market data analysis, job evaluation, salary administration and stakeholder consultation.
- Strong knowledge of federal and state wage and hour and equal pay regulations.
- Strong analytical skills, balancing “big picture” perspective with attention to detail.
- Ability to demonstrate sound commercial awareness and business insight, applying this to the HR and compensation functions.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality with sensitive employee information.
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills with experience presenting recommendations to various levels of management.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel, and using HR/Compensation systems.
- Highly organized with ability to manage multiple priorities/tasks in a fast-paced, globally matrixed environment.
- Experience with international compensation preferred.
- Experience with sales compensation design preferred.
- 3 weeks of vacation to start, five sick days and two volunteer days (plus twelve paid holidays)
- Competitive pay and comprehensive benefits package, with a bonus target of 10%
- Flexible work schedule and relaxed dress code
Experian is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Our goal is to create a thriving, inclusive and diverse team where people love their work and love working together. We believe that diversity, equity and inclusion is essential to our purpose of creating a better tomorrow. We value the uniqueness of every individual and want you to bring your whole, authentic self to work. For us, this is The Power of YOU and it ensures that we live what we believe.
Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several U.S. geographic markets. The base pay range for this position is listed above. Within this range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors such as job-related skills, experience and education. This position is also eligible for a variable pay opportunity and a comprehensive benefits package which includes health, life and disability insurance, generous paid time off including paid parental and family care leave, an employee stock purchase plan and a 401(k) plan with a company match.
Experian is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Our goal is to create a thriving, inclusive and diverse team where people love their work and love working together. We believe that diversity, equity and inclusion is essential to our purpose of creating a better tomorrow. We value the uniqueness of every individual and want you to bring your whole, authentic self to work. For us, this is The Power of YOU and and it reflects what we believe. See our DEI work in action!
Experian Careers - Creating a better tomorrow together
Find out what its like to work for Experian by clicking here