Director of Cloud Security - 100% US REMOTE
- Employee Status: Regular
- Role Type: Hybrid
- Job Posting - Salary Range: $141,540 - $254,771
- Department: Information Technology & Systems
- Flexible Time Off: 20 Days
- Schedule: Full Time
- Shift: Day Shift
Experian is the world’s leading global information services company, unlocking the power of data to create more opportunities for consumers, businesses and society. We are thrilled to share that FORTUNE has named Experian one of the 100 Best Companies to work for. In addition, for the last five years we’ve been named in the 100 “World’s Most Innovative Companies” by Forbes Magazine.
This role will strategically lead the delivery and execution of Experian’s global multi-hybrid cloud security strategy. The leader will need to be a visionary driver, persistently navigating Experian’s threat informed cloud defense-in-depth program with prioritized, focused implementation of security capabilities and controls to Experian’s multi-hybrid cloud ecosystem. This includes driving capability workstreams comprised of cross functional subject matter experts, solution architects and engineers. A successful individual in this role will exhibit a high level of emotional intelligence, technical expertise, leadership, and objective direction, inspiring a team of innovative security experts.
- Ensure the successful delivery and implementation of Experian’s threat informed multi-hybrid cloud security strategy.
- Engage with diverse, global community of executives, strong technical experts, innovative developers, architects, and engineers, while continuing to align the global cloud security strategy to support the business and technology objectives.
- Lead Experian’s global cloud security and tech transformation strategy by building and driving a team of security architects and engineers focused on engineering of critical automated security capabilities into Experian’s enterprise CI/CD pipelines and muti-hybrid cloud environment.
- Manage the hiring, mentoring, and growing of a strong team of cloud security professionals who deliver exceptional outcomes for Experian while engaging and collaborating well across the organization.
- Drive team towards standards and reference architectures that support design patterns warranted across various cloud service providers.
- Provide key input and feedback on cloud/hybrid security architectures, tooling, and solutions.
- Effectively communicates to executive management, technology and finance sponsors the status of programs, projects, and issues as they relate to cloud security.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent and 7 years related work experience, required..
- 3+ years of experience in evaluating cloud solutions and architectures for private, public and hybrid cloud models, including IaaS, PaaS, and other cloud services.
- Has successfully led and managed a diverse global team of cloud experts through painting a vision, inspiring innovative thought leadership, and driving to execution
- Experience successfully developing and executing a highly complex, global multi-cloud security strategy, supporting both business and technology objectives.
- Familiarity with industry frameworks including, NIST CSF, NIST 800-53, GDPR, PCI-DSS and CIS cloud benchmarks to drive the development and implementation of cloud security controls.
- Experience in successfully implementing cloud security tools, such as CASB, CSPM, CWPP, CNAPP and cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure, GCP
- Deep knowledge in developing consumable security solution design patterns, supporting resilient solutions across a global hybrid cloud environment
- Has led DevSecOps, and security engineers implementing policy as code automation into enterprise CI/CD pipelines
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and effectively deliver in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Possession of deep technical prowess, strong collaboration and problem-solving skills
- Experience building, mentoring, and growing high performing teams.
- CISSP is highly recommended.
- Industry Cloud Certifications (Azure/AWS/GCP).
Culture at Experian
Our uniqueness is that we truly value yours.
Experian's culture, people and environments are key differentiators. We take our people agenda very seriously. We focus on what truly matters; diversity and inclusion, work/life balance, flexible working, development, engagement, collaboration, wellness, reward & recognition, volunteering... the list goes on
We’re an award-winning organization due to our strong people focus
Experian isn't just growing, we're leveraging cutting edge data science, design thinking and passion to build tomorrow's credit solutions. Innovation is a critical part of Experian's DNA and culture
Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several U.S. geographic markets. The base pay range for this position is listed above. Within this range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors such as job-related skills, experience and education. This position is also eligible for a variable pay opportunity and a comprehensive benefits package which includes health, life and disability insurance, generous paid time off including paid parental and family care leave, an employee stock purchase plan and a 401(k) plan with a company match.
Experian is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Our goal is to create a thriving, inclusive and diverse team where people love their work and love working together. We believe that diversity, equity and inclusion is essential to our purpose of creating a better tomorrow. We value the uniqueness of every individual and want you to bring your whole, authentic self to work. For us, this is The Power of YOU and and it reflects what we believe. See our DEI work in action!
Experian Careers - Creating a better tomorrow together
Find out what its like to work for Experian by clicking here