Customer Success Analyst (OPEN TO REMOTE)
- Department: Information Technology & Systems
- Role Type: Hybrid
- Employee Status: Regular
- Schedule: Full Time
- Shift: Day Shift
- Flexible Time Off: 15 Days
For more than 125 years, Experian has unlocked the power of data to create opportunities for consumers and businesses. Today, we have an opportunity for a smart, motivated, talented Business Analyst to help grow our Technology Services Customer Success team.
Working with product owners and technical leaders from across the organization, you will focus on improving developer and customer experience to deliver forward-thinking solutions and business benefit. The Customer Success team within Experian’s technology services division seeks to drive material improvements in how technology is delivered to our business with the goal of improving outcomes for our end customers. By working with our internal business stakeholders, the team identifies and prioritizes the areas of greatest impact and engages with internal technology teams to build plans for action.
As a customer success analyst:
· Partner with business unit stakeholders to drive and execute continuous improvement activities
· Develop and implement communication plans, including writing strategic messages to key internal stakeholders
· Plan and design surveys, as well as evaluate and present results
· Lead the effort to develop, collect and analyze metrics and continually improve processes owned by the business unit.
· Be able to take projects from original concept through final implementation
· Drive greater adoption by marketing our platforms effectively within the organization
· Be a champion of the voice of the customer
· Demonstrate a high level of subject matter expertise to successfully represent IT platforms to internal groups and stakeholders
· Assist in creating, administering, and delivering user training in a variety of formats
· Be able to engage an audience in meaningful conversation and elicit feedback
· Manage ad-hoc requests, engaging requestors to understand the root issue or underlying “job to be done”
· Experienced with customer line of sight activities
. Bachelor degree in relevant discipline or other related field.
· Minimum 3 years of related experience required.
· Knowledge and understanding of computer software and applications.
· Confident communicator, quick to engage stakeholders and able to present ideas clearly through a variety of formats.
· Curious and excited by new ideas.
Our uniqueness is that we truly value yours.
Experian's culture, people and environments are key differentiators. We take our people agenda very seriously. We focus on what truly matters: diversity and inclusion, work/life balance, flexible working, development, engagement, collaboration, wellness, reward & recognition, volunteering... the list goes on.
We’re an award-winning organization due to our strong people focus
Experian isn't just growing, we're leveraging cutting edge data science, design thinking and passion to build tomorrow's credit solutions. Innovation is a critical part of Experian's DNA and culture
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Experian is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Our goal is to create a thriving, inclusive and diverse team where people love their work and love working together. We believe that diversity, equity and inclusion is essential to our purpose of creating a better tomorrow. We value the uniqueness of every individual and want you to bring your whole, authentic self to work. For us, this is The Power of YOU and and it reflects what we believe. See our DEI work in action!
Please contact us at [email protected] to request the salary range of this position (please include the exact Job Title as it reads above in your email). In addition to a competitive base salary and variable pay opportunity, Experian offers a comprehensive benefits package including health, life and disability insurance, generous paid time off including 12 company paid holidays and parental and family care leave, an employee stock purchase plan and a 401(k) plan with a company match.
Experian Careers - Creating a better tomorrow together