Lead Business Partner Global Digital Workplace
- 701 Experian Pkwy, Allen, TX 75013, USA
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Finance
- Role Type: Hybrid
- Employee Status: Regular
- Schedule: Full Time
- Shift: Day Shift
- Flexible Time Off: 20 Days
Experian is the world’s leading global information services company. During life’s big moments – from buying a home or a car, to sending a child to college, to growing a business by connecting with new customers – we empower consumers and our clients to manage their data with confidence. We help individuals to take financial control and access financial services, businesses to make smarter decisions and thrive, lenders to lend more responsibly, and organizations to prevent identity fraud and crime.
As the world’s leading repository of consumer credit data, Experian is transforming data into solutions that facilitate transactions, ensure financial safety and improve the financial lives of millions of consumers around the world. We have been named by Forbes magazine as one of the “World’s Most Innovative Companies" and ranked on Fortune’s Best Companies to work for.
The Lead Business Partner for Digital Workplace for EITS will be ensuring that Digital Workplace achieves best-in-class financial performance, delivered through highly commercial decision making, underpinned by excellent control, management information and analytics. Develop and maintain strong and mutually supportive relationships with Digital Workplace internal partners, to ensure joint objectives are achieved. Play a key support role in leading Experian through technology transformation, leveraging appropriate change management practices and skills.
- At least 10 years professional experience in financial services, IT or related industry in a technology FP&A role
- Extensive experience operating in a complex global organization
- Excellent people leadership skills, with proven experience in building and developing global teams
- Excellent stakeholder and partnership skills
- Extensive experience in preparing and analyzing investment cases, including complex financial analysis to support major contract negotiations
- Proven ability to operate in a “challenging business partner” role, acting as sparring partner with senior technology leaders in order to optimize financial results
- Experience in supporting M&A activities, specifically undertaking financial due diligence associated with acquisition of technology entities
- Proactive, positive, innovative operating style and approach
- Ensure Digital Workplace sets and achieves best-in-class financial performance targets
- Ensure Digital Workplace operates in a highly commercial manner, leveraging excellent control and analytics to make best investment and operational decisions
- Develop and deliver high quality analysis to support major technology change initiatives (e.g. move to new technologies, implementation of innovative technology models)
- Provide high-quality management information and analytics to support explanation of technology costs to internal partners and to obtain investment approval from Experian corporate governance bodies
- Support strategic and annual financial planning processes for EITS services, ensuring that robust multi-year financial plans are prepared, syndicated, reviewed and approved by senior leadership
- Support the design and implementation of Technology Business Management (TBM) strategy for
- Experian and related process changes required to achieve best-in-class approach to technology spend management
- Provide management of business partner support aligned to Digital Workplace, ensure growth, development and deputization from this resource
- Drive innovation in process and technology used in Experian’s technology financial management activities
- Develop and maintain strong partnership with peers in other Experian technology teams, supporting a “One Experian” approach to delivering best-in-class process and cost performance
- Work collaboratively with global business groups to support due diligence in support of M&A activities (particularly where Experian is acquiring technology-based companies)
- Professional accounting qualification or MBA
State desirable vocational/professional certification or degree.
- Certified TBM practitioner or knowledgeable around the concept
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Experian is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Our goal is to create a thriving, inclusive and diverse team where people love their work and love working together. We believe that diversity, equity and inclusion is essential to our purpose of creating a better tomorrow. We value the uniqueness of every individual and want you to bring your whole, authentic self to work. For us, this is The Power of YOU and and it reflects what we believe. See our DEI work in action!
If you live in Colorado, Connecticut or New York City, please contact us at [email protected] for the salary range of this position (include the exact Job Title as it reads above in your email). In addition to a competitive base salary and variable pay opportunity, Experian offers a comprehensive benefits package including health, life and disability insurance, generous paid time off including parental and family care leave, an employee stock purchase plan and a 401(k) plan with a company match.
Experian Careers - Creating a better tomorrow together