QA Engineer (UAT), Experian Consumer Services
- S MoPac Expy, Austin, TX, USA
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Product Development
- Role Type: Home
- Employee Status: Regular
- Schedule: Full Time
- Shift: Day Shift
- Flexible Time Off: 15 Days
About us, but we’ll be brief
Experian is the world’s leading global information services company, unlocking the power of data to create more opportunities for consumers, businesses and society. We are thrilled to share that FORTUNE has named Experian one of the 100 Best Companies to work for. In addition, for the last five years we’ve been named in the 100 “World’s Most Innovative Companies” by Forbes Magazine.
The QA/UAT Engineer is responsible for operational support including QA/UAT design, development, and execution in an agile environment. This role will rely heavily on manually testing production partners on the IMC releases.
- Perform UAT / regression testing for all enhancement and/or patch releases against documented specifications
- Perform UAT / regression testing against APIs, Web Services using internal and external tools, Web portals and reports
- Build and manage the UAT process including representing in monthly change control board meetings
- Develop and execute test plans, test cases and client use-case
- Identify and report QA issues, workflow issues and other project risks to development team
- Evaluate overall test processes and produce regular progress updates
- Work closely with product managers and developers to understand the product roadmap and product specifications to help determine the right test strategy
- Tasks include evaluating daily test suites results, maintaining/updating automation tests, and improving regression tests/framework
SKILL SET PROFILE
- Manual/automation test best practices - 3 yrs exp
- Behavior Driven Design – 2 yrs exp
- Functional UI testing experience
- Selenium, Postman dev experience – 2 yr exp
- Use of Git repository - 1 yrs exp
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Accurately convey the facts without bias.
- Recognize and acknowledge the value of other's contributions.
- Recognizes other’s emotions and responds with empathy.
- Must possess excellent time management and prioritization skills
Positive, active member of a team, who is able to express opinions in a constructive manner. Networks with senior members in their area of expertise.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
May require a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience. Typically requires 2-3 years related experience.
- Three weeks of vacation, five sick days and two volunteer days (plus twelve paid holidays)
- Competitive pay and comprehensive benefits package, with a bonus target of 10%
- Flexible work schedule and relaxed dress code
- This role has the option to work remotely
Experian is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Our goal is to create a thriving, inclusive and diverse team where people love their work and love working together. We believe that diversity, equity and inclusion is essential to our purpose of creating a better tomorrow. We value the uniqueness of every individual and want you to bring your whole, authentic self to work. For us, this is The Power of YOU and it ensures that we live what we believe.
Experian is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Our goal is to create a thriving, inclusive and diverse team where people love their work and love working together. We believe that diversity, equity and inclusion is essential to our purpose of creating a better tomorrow. We value the uniqueness of every individual and want you to bring your whole, authentic self to work. For us, this is The Power of YOU and and it reflects what we believe. See our DEI work in action!
If you live in Colorado, Connecticut or New York City, please contact us here for the salary range of this position (include this Job Title in your email). In addition to a competitive base salary and variable pay opportunity, Experian offers a comprehensive benefits package including health, life and disability insurance, generous paid time off including parental and family care leave, an employee stock purchase plan and a 401(k) plan with a company match.
Experian Careers - Creating a better tomorrow together