Mailroom Support Agent-Allen, Texas
- Experian Pkwy, Allen, TX 75013, USA
- Department: Customer Service
- Role Type: Hub
- Employee Status: Regular
- Schedule: Full Time
- Flexible Time Off: 15 Days
Experian is the world’s leading global information services company, unlocking the power of data to create more opportunities for consumers, businesses, and society. We are thrilled to share that FORTUNE has named Experian one of the 100 Best Companies to work for. In addition, for the last five years, we’ve been named in the 100 “World’s Most Innovative Companies” by Forbes Magazine.
The Customer Care organization’s purpose is to support our ever-growing population of customers through providing top notch customer service and technical support assistance.
The Mailroom Support Agent's primary function is to process specialty mail and detect any fraudulent activity.
The Mailroom Support Agent's primary function is to process specialty mail and detect any fraudulent activity. This role requires your physical presence onsite in the Allen Experian office. This position pays $15.00/hr
What you’ll be doing.
- Process specialty correspondence
- Open and scan department mail
- Code mail by correspondence type
- Route mail to the appropriate department within the business unit
- Screen mail to detect fraudulent activity
- Navigate the scanning system and applications
- Perform limited maintenance on the scanning system
- Operate digital image scanning equipment to capture images and generate associated text
- Follow established scanning and quality control procedures in producing digital files in the specified format for further processing.
- Conduct quality checks and audits by verifying electronic images on the screen and correcting any scanning malfunctions.
- Ensure the integrity and confidentiality of all records
- Perform other duties as assigned by Management and/or Team Leaders.
Required Education and/or Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED
- One (1) plus year of experience in customer service
- Excellent organization skills
- Detailed orientated
- Must be able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced, team environment
- Ability to work an 8-hour shift between 5:30 am -9:30 pm Monday -Friday
- Must be able to successfully pass background screening which will include a criminal background check, employment verification, education verification, credit check as well as a drug screen.
- Reasonable accommodation is available for individuals testing positive when they have been prescribed marijuana for medical reasons, but no accommodation is available for recreational use of marijuana.
- MS Word, Excel, Internet, e-mail, and ability to operate office equipment
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Experian is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Our goal is to create a thriving, inclusive and diverse team where people love their work and love working together. We believe that diversity, equity and inclusion is essential to our purpose of creating a better tomorrow. We value the uniqueness of every individual and want you to bring your whole, authentic self to work. For us, this is The Power of YOU and and it reflects what we believe. See our DEI work in action!
If you live in Colorado, Connecticut or New York City, please contact us here for the salary range of this position (include this Job Title in your email). In addition to a competitive base salary and variable pay opportunity, Experian offers a comprehensive benefits package including health, life and disability insurance, generous paid time off including parental and family care leave, an employee stock purchase plan and a 401(k) plan with a company match.
Experian Careers - Creating a better tomorrow together